My brother works for the county sheriff and isnt the biggest fan of it. Its reallu depressing and hes been a guard for over 10 years because the waiting list to get an Interceptor is that long. Keep in mind this is Wayne County though(Detroit) so wherever you are might be less intense lol

My mom was a Sheriff for 10 years and worked countless overtimes to raise me and my sister by herself :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I've been thinking about this for quite a while too. I'm waiting to get approval to do some ride alongs with my cousin, who is a county deputy. Being a volunteer firefighter, I've been "around" it somewhat, and can vouch that it's not for everybody.

Pay depends on the department. Around here there are some departments that the starting pay is very good, and others that aren't good at all. There's departments that want you to have at least 60 college credit hours, and some that could care less.

I'm planning on doing some ride alongs and maybe look into becoming a reserve deputy (working one shift a month with a certified officer). For as small of a county as we are there can be quite a bit going on here. Last year we had two triple murders (one was a triple murder/suicide) within about six months of each other. We've also got a rather large interstate running through the southern part of the county, and there's been some BIG drug busts.

Any thoughts on becoming a cop . I'm bored with my job now and I'm thingink about applying for a sheriff position in a few months.

Its a great career man..You need to know that you are going to hate life some days and some you will love..Im a former LEO myself and i loved it but i resigned do to some personal shit i had to deal with and it was too much

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

well, a friend of mine worked at the local sheriff department, but I have no clue what he did. This was a few years ago, so we were 20-21 then. I don't know what someone that age could do there that's not a sheriff. Well, I haven't seen him since, been about 1.5-2 years and I saw him at the county fair a couple of weeks ago. Dude was jacked up and in a sheriff uniform. Scared the shit outta me. I've never seen a 23 year old sheriff. I know he had been work there are several years thou.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

i know severaly NY state troopers and a us marshall. They both make more than I do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived