EricR Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 people still used limewire? holy shit.... Yeah, pretty much this. I haven't used Lamewire since 07 i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Team_DC-Derrick Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 utorrent and random torrent sites... i stopped using limewire along time ago The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
IH8PunkRok Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 lol this thread -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Dr. Johnson Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 thepiratebay dot org The best in the world!!!
Benji0687 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Extratorrent has been my hookup for the past few years...pirate bay was good but I've heard too many US people getting busted from it 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
k3n12ock Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 utorrent & demonoid = awesome 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Jbabycsx Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Most of what I listen to has been out for like 15 years or more so Im not to worried about it lol 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
ChampN252 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Either way it doesnt effect me as I get all my music legally, if the artist is truly good then I have no problem paying for an album/mp3 download.... there it is 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
craracer05 Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 Dam I was still using limewire sparingly if I wanted just one song here or there. I mostly use demonoid though. 2007 Scion Tc- T1500.1bdcp & t600.4, Three P3D212's Ported at 40hz, T2 6.5" Components, Rockford Marine 8" coax's. Kinetik khc1400 in back, Kicker 0 gauge 1999 Cherokee- Rockford Prime Amps 300.4 & 500.1,Big 3, Rockford 6.5"Comp.s and 6.5" 2ways, 2 12" P2's Ported basic winter beater 2002 Mustang Convt.-T1500.1bd & 400.4, 3 P3D210's IB, JBL components all the way around,Rockford 4 gauge, Big 3, Kinetik khc800 in back
SlowLoudNBangin Posted October 27, 2010 Report Posted October 27, 2010 ares p2p utorrent piratebay bitcomet mininova btjunkie demonoid pshhhhhhhhh....think they can stop digital sharing lol 9515g xa-3000s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.