Sonic Electronix

Cheap way to fix trunk rattle - 3 Bucks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your taking his information as bashing because of pride... how i read it, he was trying to educate you so you dont harm your self.

trust me, if some one wanted to bash you, it would be alot worse then him pointing out why its a bad thing to have in your ride...

i realized that now i posted above

mJzD9.png

I mean, you are trying to find ways to do things to make your sound system better, Dont ever stop trying new things, but if something can harm you health wise, I would stay away.

atleast you are thinking and trying it, not most teens would ever think of trying that and would be happy with the rattle, and im glad you are not one of them :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well that may be true but i still dont understnad how a little peal and seal could be harmful unless your constantly inhaling it, with all the vents and circulation in the car it would just go out the window or thru the air holes in the trunk where the battery is. I only used it under my sub box and no where else. Guess he was bashing me more then my ride but its just my first system. Im getting tired of this thread i just want it to be gone.

:No: You wanted to show us a quick easy cheap fix to something and you did. What goes on afterward isn't your problem one bit. Not everyone likes it but some will come in here see your video and be grateful! Be proud to do things how you do em'!

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

I mean, you are trying to find ways to do things to make your sound system better, Dont ever stop trying new things, but if something can harm you health wise, I would stay away.

atleast you are thinking and trying it, not most teens would ever think of trying that and would be happy with the rattle, and im glad you are not one of them :)

yea, i just think rattle is stupid not all rattle is stupid though. i mean if you have a kick-ass system and lots of stuff to keep the rattles down but just cant stop it all that truely says your system pounds. Id take the peal and seal out but my sub box doesn't come out of the trunk without me taking apart the box and removing the top. It doesn't smell so im guessing its not bad right now?

mJzD9.png

:No: You wanted to show us a quick easy cheap fix to something and you did. What goes on afterward isn't your problem one bit. Not everyone likes it but some will come in here see your video and be grateful! Be proud to do things how you do em'!

I am proud of what it did to my system but i understand it is not a universal product. It doesn't look awful but does look kinda silly. The only reason I decided to put peal and seal in my car was because it was a great alternative to dynamat and i guess in the long run it doesnt do anything in my car because its just in the wheel well and a little more. Maybe sometime ill paint my box and then take it out too. Thanks guys

mJzD9.png

now that i think about it, everyone's point is valid and strong here.

but i do think this shit would work better on a license plate like the dude earlier said. i'll have to try that!

Yea i have it on my under my license plate too and it works nicely i have a pic somewhere in here

mJzD9.png

now that i think about it, everyone's point is valid and strong here.

but i do think this shit would work better on a license plate like the dude earlier said. i'll have to try that!

well it doesnt help me anymore because my setup is subs port forward sealed off. but when i ran it sub port back my lisence plated moved somethin nasty. even with my trunk plate deadened it still would flex out of place and slam into the trunk. it got so bad it ate down to the metal lol. but yea it stopped it completely.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived