STOLEN 1970 Chevelle in NC please help us find this!

damn thats sucks, sucks to say but its prob in a 100 different pieces by now. id doubt anyone would keep it as is. hopefully its somewhere in piece and you find it :good:

Dude that will also get you kicked. You cant sell anything unless you have 150 post. Sorry.

That is a beautiful car and i hope that you and your family have it returned in 1 piece.

You're such a fheg, dudes saying if anybody wants anything from his sig to hit him up cuz its going to go towards helping build a new car for his dad, this isn't in the WTB section nor is it a WTB thread. So GTFO and stop being a rent-a-mod when it isn't needed.

To OP:

That fuckin sucks bro, I love Chevelle's and would beat the ass of the person who took it...no, better yet, I'd kill the fucker.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm not trying to get kicked or disobey the rules, but I would think they could make an exception for this. There's a few people on here that know me, and will vouch for me being legit, but rules are rules. Thanks for anyone that can help get the word out. It's like we lost a member of my family.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

shit man.i know how it feels, someone stole my ultra rare 71' buick riviera, i spent 6 straight years doing the metal, had to fiberglass everything, then some day when i was out someone broke into my garage, drilled my lock, and took it, but he fucked up, it didnt really have any gas, i drained it because i was welding a new trunk in, police found it 2 and a half miles away and the only thing he jacked was my deck from the center console, i got super lucky, and i hope your situation works out like that too. i really do feel for ya man.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

My heart just quit when i read this title, But i hope you and your dad can find the car.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Thanks everyone for your concern. Please help us get the word out for this. Spread this everywhere.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

Archived