Words/Phrases that piss you off

x2 on the hater reference. How about people who "axed" you a question. All you southerners know this one. If I correct anyone for "axing" a question, I am a hater. wtf?

Actually hun, its not a southerner thing "axing" its a black people thing (not all blacks). I have yet in my 34 yrs heard a white person say "i axed you a question"

"Yo"

"Homie"

sayin its a black people thing is just stupid, cause ive heard far more latins and whites use it than blacks, and im from the ghetto

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

sayin its a black people thing is just stupid, cause ive heard far more latins and whites use it than blacks, and im from the ghetto

I've never heard it from a white or Latin person EVER. Literally only black people.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I've never heard it from a white or Latin person EVER. Literally only black people.

i heard it from both yesterday

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Most people i know say axe instead of ask

When people say sub instead of hoagie

The term "rice" especially when its used anytime a honda is bought up.

Hater

When people say acronyms outloud. My girl loves saying "O M G" outloud and it annoys the shit outta me.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

since im here in already. hearing the n word in any form ga or ger annoys me. especially the ger. no matter who uses it it just flips a switch in my head that makes me wanna punch someone

since im here in already. hearing the n word in any form ga or ger annoys me. especially the ger. no matter who uses it it just flips a switch in my head that makes me wanna punch someone

i completely agree with that. the n word is completely and utterly disrespectful. it is lewd and i consider it to be one of the words i will never. and im white. another one that drives me nuts that people at my school just started saying is "Ask me if...(insert question/phrase/comment here)" like "ask me if i care" "ask me if it matters" ask me if i know" etc. etc. etc.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I hate

"Epic"

Weoutchea

"feeling some type of way"

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I hate the word epic as well. Ya Digg!!! Haha

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Nah mean? I mean like ya I was like dawg man nah mean?

No I dont know what you mean. Please explain.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Archived