Best way for me to define my body

iv been lifting for around..hmm 6 months but havnt been back to it for 3 weeks (holiday and now tonsalitus) i did it for 2 years about 3 years ago im now 19 and around 6'1 and about 250 pounds..now i do 4 days bicep tricep and back monday thursday..tuesday friday back legs and cheast..but..

how dose one get to the size of dereke poundstone.. http://www.hugi.is/heilsa/images.php?page=view&contentId=6556508

id roid up..but to damm expensive and well i dont wanna die

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

P90X, recommend it to everyone. I went from 220 (looked alot like you) to 175 (toned chest, arms , back, and a six pack for the first time if my life) in 3 months without ever stepping foot in a gym. For supplements I only used AdrenaLean (CLA) and whey protein. Don't forget diet, it's one of the most important thing and dedication, you're gonna struggle, especially until you see results. Just keep at it and I promise it'll be worth it.

I'm with this guy. This is an intense workout and that actually works. Diet and a workout routine is all you need. You don't need to take all the other stuff. Cut out all sugars except for natural sugars. Stick with fruits, vegetables, meat and water and drop your calorie intake, unless you do P90X, then you'll want to stay around 2500-3000 calories a day.

Does Whey and all that work? Sure, but it isn't 'needed'. Watch what you eat and work out regularly. 1 hour of exercise is what you should strive for, but 30 minutes of cardio 4-5 times a week is sufficient enough to lose weight...again if dieting is correct.

If I knew how to send you a copy thru the good ole nets, I would send you a copy of the p90x. I copied all the paper work and all to pdf's lol. Figure out a way to send 9ish gigs and its yours. :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

how dose one get to the size of dereke poundstone.. http://www.hugi.is/heilsa/images.php?page=view&contentId=6556508

id roid up..but to damm expensive and well i dont wanna die

you wanna look like that? o.O lol. scurryyy. bulk and cut. high weight low rep. and eat alootttttt of protein/take protein shakes. i did a bulk phase for two months. max squat went up 250 to 350, max bench up 180ish to 225. i lifted every muscle group everday, took alota protein and slept alot. probably wasnt a good idea but protein + sleep let my muscles heal pretty well before the next lifting session. granted you wont look your best during your bulk phase so do it during winter :D lol. be careful not to overdue the protein intake though. excess amounts of that stuff isnt too lovely. great advice on cutting out or limiting sugary drinks. empty calories really murder a diet/workout. i know people like doing all natural and what not but certain supplements can be helpful and speed progress up.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Gooogle Poundstones' diet. He eats crazy amounts of calories, but his workouts would kill a normal person lol. I found a good chest workout a couple years back that Jay Cutler used before his first Olympia called 'stretch and fill'. Its a litle backwards but you will grow your chest. You do it monday and thursday.

1. Incline DB fly's 2x12 warmup and 2x8-10 work sets

2. Incline DB press 1x15 (to find form) 3x8-10 (strict form)

3. Cable crossovers 4x12 (strict form) I alternate high and low pulleys from workout to workout

4. Flat DB press 3x8 (heavy but controlled)

5. DB pullovers 3x10

The key is to use as much weight as possible, but under control and being able to squeeze and feel each rep. No need to warm up on exercise's 2-5, just find a weight you can use for the sets and reps. Rest is 45-90 seconds, depending on your cardiovascular endurance. You should be wasted at the end of this thing, in under an hour.

Bonus: It makes your max bench blow up, too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I want dat der lats.

I want some wingsssssssss

Kinda tough to target them. I think back day is one of the most difficult workout days because you really need a mind/muscle connection to know which muscles you are trying to work.

My idle is Joe Fiorani. He goes to my gym.

4440461e.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I want dat der lats.

I want some wingsssssssss

Kinda tough to target them. I think back day is one of the most difficult workout days because you really need a mind/muscle connection to know which muscles you are trying to work.

lots and lots of wide grip pullups and lat pulldowns, once pullups get too easy start strapping weight onto yourself :good:

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

lots and lots of wide grip pullups and lat pulldowns, once pullups get too easy start strapping weight onto yourself :good:

already do them. Just need some time on my side :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

you wanna look like that? o.O lol. scurryyy. bulk and cut. high weight low rep. and eat alootttttt of protein/take protein shakes. i did a bulk phase for two months. max squat went up 250 to 350, max bench up 180ish to 225. i lifted every muscle group everday, took alota protein and slept alot. probably wasnt a good idea but protein + sleep let my muscles heal pretty well before the next lifting session. granted you wont look your best during your bulk phase so do it during winter :D lol. be careful not to overdue the protein intake though. excess amounts of that stuff isnt too lovely. great advice on cutting out or limiting sugary drinks. empty calories really murder a diet/workout. i know people like doing all natural and what not but certain supplements can be helpful and speed progress up.

lol yeh i wanna be a tank..fuck being cut and have like 7% body fat way to strict diets and such.. i wanna be a big mofo..so just big big weights low reps? sounds easy LOL but i dont wanna do strong man training..i dont have really the time just time to lift the weights what i read them strongmen mainly just bench squat and deadlift.. i take proteine and cretine now..might get diff proteine soon but how much is the right amount?? heard take to much dose nothing..or dose a ton make big diffrence...im ment have 4 scoops a day

mainly i want huge cheast and arms..toneing isnt importnat rite now :angry:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

lol yeh i wanna be a tank..fuck being cut and have like 7% body fat way to strict diets and such.. i wanna be a big mofo..so just big big weights low reps? sounds easy LOL but i dont wanna do strong man training..i dont have really the time just time to lift the weights what i read them strongmen mainly just bench squat and deadlift.. i take proteine and cretine now..might get diff proteine soon but how much is the right amount?? heard take to much dose nothing..or dose a ton make big diffrence...im ment have 4 scoops a day

mainly i want huge cheast and arms..toneing isnt importnat rite now :angry:

hmm, dont want your body to look out of proportion though, i see people at the gym with legs that look like toothpicks and think it just looks awkward. yeah, low weight high reps. what we used to do for football was start it off with 3 sets of 12/10/8 and over a month or two work it down to 4-5 sets of 5/3/3/1 or something like that. that and if you really want to gain wait whey protein really helps. ive never been a big fan of creatine. you need to go based off your weight for protein intake. not too sure anymore but iirc it was something like one gram per pound per day. that may seem like alot but you can easily get 50 grams in one protein shake. just look at the nutrition label and see how many grams per scoop or serving and try to factor in your daily eating habits a bit. its best not to take too much protein, it can be hard on your kidneys. some people say its stored as fat, some people say its wasted, not really sure to be honest. try not to go over 50-60 grams per meal/protein shake. another tip, drink lots and lots of water. bench, squat, deadlifts are all core lifts, i wouldnt do those exclusively because things might get out of proportion.

*you dont have to have a strict diet by any means. i eat junk food just about every meal and still easily keep my body fat under 10%. granted its different for each individual

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

I got the definition now just gotta get some mass. I haven't lifted weights in a couple years. Im not sure what i should get on myself. I took creatine a few times around the time of this pic and it just gave me a lot of energy and amped me up

8921_172508229514_559299514_3677118_4947043_n.jpg

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived