so, just got a letter from the irs......

Fuck obama and all his damn spending with money the government doesn't have.

You%27ve%20Got%20To%20Be%20Shitting%20Me.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

its obama's fault

What the F**K does obama have to do with this... Income taxes have always been here long b4 his ass got into office so i dont see where you are coming from

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

What the F**K does obama have to do with this... Income taxes have always been here long b4 his ass got into office so i dont see where you are coming from

^^^ This X a billion. I hate how this wasn't put in the political section for a reason (it's not a goddamned political discussion), then it gets moved to the political section, then 2 people immediately post "fuck obama" and I can't even tell if they're trolling or not.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Owing the IRS is like a taking a loan from a loan shark.

at work we call uncle Sam a Pimp every year he is saying "Where's my money bitch"

I pay in extra every year so I always got money coming back in February.

Luckly im young enough and in college to where i dont get taxed to much but taxes are insane. You taxes are intense man.. I dno how much you make but it better be alot for getting taxed that much. I think there should be an equal taxe rate for most ppl but those that make 250k+ a year should have to pay alot. I see no need for anyone one person to make that much.

I would actually lover a salary cap so the money could be spread out more evenly.

Also the gov can NOT touch the money in a Roth retirment fund. All other retirement plans they can and will tax.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I dont agree with that salary cap stuff at all. I bust my ass and have a unique skill set that you dont just get overnight. If I made the same as someone working a lesser job than me why would I want to kill myself every day to do my job.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think there should be an equal taxe rate for most ppl but those that make 250k+ a year should have to pay alot. I see no need for anyone one person to make that much.

I would actually lover a salary cap so the money could be spread out more evenly.

wtf the fuck are you smokin? i have nothing against someone making however much money the work honestly for. i do not support higher tax rates based on income. paying a higher tax rate for higher income is nothing more than punishment for being successful.

fines = taxes for doing bad

taxes = fines for doing well

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I dont agree with that salary cap stuff at all. I bust my ass and have a unique skill set that you dont just get overnight. If I made the same as someone working a lesser job than me why would I want to kill myself every day to do my job.

too....... much........ logic.........

i tend to call the young people in this country the "gimme it its mine" generation. they think that regardless of how hard people work, everyone should still be on the same level. the "gimme it its mine" generation thinks they are entitled to everything. the "gimme it its mine" generation has never heard the saying "an honest days work for an honest days pay", or the saying "folks who never do any more than they get payed for never get paid for any more than they do".

all they know is "tax the crap out of that guy because he has more money than i do!!!"

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Im more or less talking about the office job people that make huge income like 1.5+ mill a year.. I see no reason for that. People are to greedy in this world and just want more and more money. and i never said how much of a tax increase compared to everyone else. I dont think anyone should get taxed more then 25-30% unless they happen to one of those people that have so much they dno what to do with it.

Im not saying the gov doesn't need to look at their spending because they do its far out of hand! Also I know what you mean by people not working as hard as you making the same. I never said equal pay just a pay cap.

wtf the fuck are you smokin? i have nothing against someone making however much money the work honestly for. i do not support higher tax rates based on income. paying a higher tax rate for higher income is nothing more than punishment for being successful.

fines = taxes for doing bad

taxes = fines for doing well

Trust me i work for every little thing i have. Im not apart of the "gimme more" mentality. I would love to have a job where i work hard so i can ge paid well i hate people who dont work hard at all dont work and get handed everything, when they dont deserve it. Im blessed to have my job and be able to live at home while im school but i would rather be able to support myself then have to live with my mother and be a drain on her.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Im not mad at them for making that much moeny. they worked hard to get to that point. Am I jealous? Absolutely. Id love to be in that position. not because of the money because I feel their job for the most part is osmething I do very well at and could excel at.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived