king--mc hammer goin at jay z

He doesnt stand a chance against Jay Z. I mean really...no freakin chance at all! And yeah it bumps a lil bit. Kinda lame song tho...too repetitive!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I don't support this at all...Hammer stupid for this one...but Jay took shots first about a month ago talkin shit about Hammer on Twitter and Hammer said he was goin to wait to "expose" him on Halloween...the vid above is that smh

*if you wonder why I said I don't support this its cuz I'm from the bay...I wonder how many actually even know Hammer is from Oakland lol*

I remember seein mc hammer sellin his music out the trunk dancin and breakin on the streets to his own music I was 11 or 12

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

He doesnt stand a chance against Jay Z. I mean really...no freakin chance at all! And yeah it bumps a lil bit. Kinda lame song tho...too repetitive!

Welcome to mainstream music

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The tutting was pretty good in the video. :)

i am so glad i am not the only one on this forum that appreciates that haha. that was the reason i watched the entire video. i wanna know who that guy is, his tuts were solid and footwork was pretty good too

I know what it takes because I had a little pep in my step a while back too. :)

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I know what it takes because I had a little pep in my step a while back too. :)

hell yeah! i still like to get down. do it every monday with a group of other dancers. mostly pop/lock. one of my friends is a mean ass breaker but can tut all day long too. i can only tut like this || much :( lol. 90 degree angles can be a bitch

I don't think Hammer should be getting in a war with Jay-Z he doesn't have the backing to win, but then again I haven't liked anything Jay-Z has done since Hard Knock Life. Oh and by the way that guy tuts hella hard !!!!

Edited by MDWSTBoom

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

I love all of MC Hammers music personally, his old school stuff beat hard. He is a very good dancer too, I would put money on him over Jay Z in a dance off no doubt. I never really liked Jay Z as an artist but he has wrote a lot of good stuff.