bobonit Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 Wrong guy wrong time fail. edited my post. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
deeje Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 I was talkin about spl's comment lol --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
audiofanaticz Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 hahaha Great Idea.. Just did the samething for the site I help out at!
n8ball2013 Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 Maybe I should post up all his personal info and the stuff Ive found. think his place of employment would like a call. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 oh btw I really like how FI AA and DC are vendors over there. I can't wait til Rusty and Nick see that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 Maybe I should post up all his personal info and the stuff Ive found. think his place of employment would like a call. How do you find all this shit..haha On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
n8ball2013 Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 I have ways. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted November 4, 2010 Report Posted November 4, 2010 n8ball is the official forum creep. take your trash out. thats disgusting. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
techforce Posted November 25, 2010 Report Posted November 25, 2010 What's the deal... They are nice to me? What's all the hostility about?! I joined... Nothing wrong with someone trying to make a community... That's how Steve got this started... he had to start somewhere... So far I haven't seen anything bad on there, they seem to weed out the bullshit... There are alot of SMD members that are on other forums... Me, I am on SSA audio, D4S and IILE and no one has said anything bad about SMD to me... If they did, I would put them in their place... U guys are my family... but... I need to network and get my name out there... I have a family to feed...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.