XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Im sorry but there is no way in hell you are getting 9k + out of a stock 100 Amp alternator...It would not provide enough power

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

james, just a friendly request, NEVER POST ANYTHING ON ANY OF MY TOPICS

i dont like you and its obvious your just a asshole to me

so please dont post anything on anything ive made or done

What James said was not in the slightest bit out of line. If you do not like what people have for opinions or comments then don't make posts or threads. this is an open forum, if your going to post, then you have to take the good with the bad. And if you don't like that, then go make your own forum.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Proof of clamped power? If this does over a 150 then its a miracle. Seriously dude, take some advice from these guys. This aint their first rodeo.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

LoL Cmon Andrew stop saying its around a 154ish, Ear O Meters lie!!! Get out to a show man there is a couple coming up here in SoCal. Come out to Rep Atomic...... I attend almost every single show in SoCal and iv only seen you at 1 (KOC) so untill you get out here to a show your all talk.. :bull: so stop hiding!! :peepwall:

- E, SoCalSPL

id say maybe a 150 max. the air blowing a shirt held up by a door a couple 10s can do what yours did. That meter isnt even close to a ballpark at all. I was totally thinking about doing carbon on my new a-pillars and now i dont think i even wanna touch it now.

Least your doing something, and are positive about your experiences..Just still wish youd do somethign about all the shoddy stuff you got going on rather then adding more shoddy work to the mix.

james, just a friendly request, NEVER POST ANYTHING ON ANY OF MY TOPICS

i dont like you and its obvious your just a asshole to me

so please dont post anything on anything ive made or done

wow, that is literally the nicest thing I have ever seen James say. he didn't say "retard", "fail", OR "burned to the ground". I don't know why you're bustin' his balls. :shrug:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived