DC Level 4 15's

Hmm ok sounds good, and yea thats what threw me off there. I re-read and now i understand! How much power do you think they can actually handle? I know they're rated at 1000rms, do you think if i put 1400 (not true) rms to it that the DC lvl 4 will handle it ok?

Thanks Again!

1000 rms. I'm not gonna recommend anything over as I don't know you're skill level or the tools you have.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Well I'm quite sure I'm ok with building a box for the sub, it will definitely be tuned to 35 hertz ported, i just thought that DC could handle more than its rated (maybe i heard wrong), i guess its not so I'll have to stick with looking for a fully loaded Fi Btl...but I'll still think about this a little more.

Well I'm quite sure I'm ok with building a box for the sub, it will definitely be tuned to 35 hertz ported, i just thought that DC could handle more than its rated (maybe i heard wrong), i guess its not so I'll have to

stick with looking for a fully loaded Fi Btl...but I'll still think about this a little more.

I was mainly speaking about if you used your gain knob as a volume knob. But if i was to say yes they can handle 3000 rms daily for instance, you put that to them and blow them up, you could wanna blame it on me or say the product isn't good etc. And I don't wanna be put in the middle of that ruckus. I'll say I've given them more the rated, but I also used an oscilloscope to set my gains.

These are great woofers, and I love them, but I want rims a little more than i do a walled truck right now.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

May be interested in 2 of the lvl4s if you still have them at that time, I know a guy that's looking for a couple D1 15s

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I might be interested in buy 1 lvl 4 15. How long have you had em for? and what color is the Dc dustcap :P

About 2 - 3 months. Dustcap is silver/chrome logo

Yea matt, I'll do my best :) and latruche, no one has showed any $$ yet so everything is still here until someone drops the $$

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Dustin...You need to have those new pics up by 8pm tonight...If they arent posted by then i am locking this thread until you have pictures to post that are in compliance with the F/S rules...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

trade the 4 15s for my two new XL 18s?

they have two and a half weeks of play time on 2500-3000 watts rms.

hit me up on here or on facebook and let me know

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Spoke to OP and he doesnt get off until 130am...So i will give him until tomorrow morning to get the pics posted on his for sale items

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived