Well I'm gonna start this because I feel like we all have different beliefs, and question our own existance.. But here it goes.

Do you believe in the Big Bang? That the whole universe and everything around us, galaxies, solar systems etc were all compressed into the size of a millionth of a millionth of a mm, then all the energy built up finally exploded and created everything?

Do you often wonder if were the only life out there? I think there's tons more life out there somewhere.

What about how we were created? Even though the earth has been hit and sanatized more than 12 times, isn't it amazing to think that life has survived ever since?

If we all started from nothing, how did the blank space get there to house the beginning of everything? Whats past the edge of the universe?

I saw this all on the discovery channel and I just have soo much more to add but Id like some of your guys opinions too.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Believe in the big bang:

Likely and has the best theory behind it IMO

Other life:

There is other life out there. Our technology just isn't good enough to look far enough and in the right spots

Life surviving:

Its just the earths process. There's a good chance humans could become extinct within a day depending in the disaster. Not everything you see on TV is just made up. A lot will have some origin of being thought as a possibility.

Where did everything come from:

Don't know and don't think we will in my life time.

Past the universe:

I like the theory of more universes surrounding just how galaxies are in our universe. It's just a ton of universes in one larger body

I love the discovery and science channel but you can find a lot out by keeping up on science and space magazines as well

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

dont have answers for all your questions but here we go:

big bang no i dont believe because it does not make sense to me. i like to believe it goes on forever so there is no beginning, there is no end

yes i believe there is more life out there. there are infinite number of galaxies so technically infinite other chances for life. also i believe in teh theory that there are an infinite amount of parallel universes

also i agree we can be here today gone tomorrow.

Edited by Ji553r

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Well I'm gonna start this because I feel like we all have different beliefs, and question our own existance.. But here it goes.

Do you believe in the Big Bang? That the whole universe and everything around us, galaxies, solar systems etc were all compressed into the size of a millionth of a millionth of a mm, then all the energy built up finally exploded and created everything?

i do believe in the big bang theory. i believe all of life is ever expanding, and then imploding upon itself, and the cycle repeats. i believe its also very inherent within our human nature. i believe the universe connects every thing at the center and we are currently expanding, and in a hundred million years the universe will pull itself back onto itself and repeat its cycle.

Do you often wonder if were the only life out there? I think there's tons more life out there somewhere.

i believe there is life all around us. i think you mean intelligent life. and of course there is. to think out of the millions and millions of creations of the universe we are the sole product of evolution and nature. of course life as we know it formed around the stimulus in our environment. intelligent life throughout the universe would have formed much in the same way, but with a different environment creating different stimuli, the lifeforms would be drastically different as well.

What about how we were created? Even though the earth has been hit and sanatized more than 12 times, isn't it amazing to think that life has survived ever since?

it is impossible for life NOT to survive, that is LIFE. the universe has a direction and a purpose. and life will rise and fall to match the push and pull of the universes call. whether the human race survives or fails is dependant on us as a race.

If we all started from nothing, how did the blank space get there to house the beginning of everything? Whats past the edge of the universe?

i love when people as this question. if we define the universe as EVERYTHING, how can there be anything past it? what if what we define as the unviverse is truly just another part of the whole? the universe as defined i believe bends, as does time, matter, light, and energy. the universe is not a large tupperware full of water our galaxies and solar systems reside in, it is an all encompassing expanse that i dont believe will ever be able to be fully explored.

I saw this all on the discovery channel and I just have soo much more to add but Id like some of your guys opinions too.

i have a lot more, and i enjoy topics like these, but i believe people get so lost in the unknown and forget about the world we do know about.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

dont have answers for all your questions but here we go:

big bang no i dont believe because it does not make sense to me. i like to believe it goes on forever so there is no beginning, there is no end

yes i believe there is more life out there. there are infinite number of galaxies so technically infinite other chances for life. also i believe in teh theory that there are an infinite amount of parallel universes

also i agree we can be here today gone tomorrow.

what about the big bang does not make sense to you? and in order for something to go on forever it has to have a beginning. youre measuring time without knowing the starting line. even if you believe life just happened out of the milisecond in the blink of an eye, then life and the universe would still have a beginning.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't think we started from nothing, energy is always present and it cannot be created or destroyed. Life is still present because we evolve and adapt to the different forms of energy we are presented with. I think of time as a gear inside of a clock that turns with other gears like energy and as time being a gear (or in two dimensional form, a cirlce) it is infinite but it repeats. and as time and energy turn it creates what is known as evolution, which brings us to the big bang. The big bang is nothing but a reaction of energy that was created from something that was already present.

There is proof that all the galaxies and planets, solar systems, and what not are moving away from us. and if they're all moving away, then they HAVE to be able to pinpointed to a specific point way back when. That's why I believe in the big bang. Big bang just makes me kinda frustrated because it's so hard to believe that everything was made from nothing. And if there was nothing, what was before that to make that something.. Just doesnt make sence..

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

soo no1 believe in the intelligent design???? i think it have some very strong points myself other then just magicaly happend

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

too long to quote

i came in to post pretty much exactly what he said. i also think that god could exist. but not in the way we think. hes just some scientist from another galaxy that decided to pop up an experiment on this earth. so actually he would be our creator just not our 'god' lol. far-fetched? no because if we had the technology and capability wed do the exact same thing

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i came in to post pretty much exactly what he said. i also think that god could exist. but not in the way we think. hes just some scientist from another galaxy that decided to pop up an experiment on this earth. so actually he would be our creator just not our 'god' lol. far-fetched? no because if we had the technology and capability wed do the exact same thing

First and only warning. There will be no religious mentions on this forum. All it does is cause problems.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites