alarm install on mustang with shaved door handles

cops just going to figure out what your new car is and keep fucking with you. might as well just keep it and report the officer for harrasment. document every time he follows you and stops you. take his badge number and report him. he'll stop eventually

reaper.png

hell figure out eventually but not before my court case. this was all aside from the post didn't mean to side track

I don't have pics of it but hes having the alarm installed for me.

It has a saleen body kit with saleen whees it looks like, trickflow intake, svo heads t5 3.73s looks really clean. It probably is worth as much as my car is.

hell figure out eventually but not before my court case. this was all aside from the post didn't mean to side track

I don't have pics of it but hes having the alarm installed for me.

It has a saleen body kit with saleen whees it looks like, trickflow intake, svo heads t5 3.73s looks really clean. It probably is worth as much as my car is.

personally, I hate both the mustang and camaro (besides 60s muscle, but even that is getting too much now) but I would have kept the camaro. and I would agree with Reaper, the mustang wont be any better. Id go down to the station, talk with the other officers, and tell them whats been going on. see what they have to say.

edit: but Id never change my car because of a cop. thats like changing the way you look cuz someone is bullying you. Id fight back, (legally)

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I've gotten rid of all of my cars for this reason. As soon as i start getting pulled over on a weekly or daily basis its time for a new car. I admit my 89 mustang that was completely blacked out on 17in chrome saleens with a system looked like a dealers car especially with a young kid with baggy clothes driving it. With my 95 cobra there was only one more person in my area with one and he was dealing so I always took the rap. with my camaro before last month I hadent been pulled over once and I've had it over a year.

its time to move on and i already have big plans for the mustang. its already running 12s and i'm planning either a procharger or kenney bell and an interior swap out af a 94-95. I had a lot of fun in my mustangs but they were constantly breaking down because at the times I had them I didn't have a job to support the way I drove them. Now I do and I can actually have fun in it.

Oddly enough, I just got rid of my Black 1983 Camaro 5speed, and bought a Black 1997 Mustang GT, 4.10 gears, 3.13 underdrive pulleys, K&N CAI (I modded to fit in the fender, 100 shot of dry NOS, 5sp, lowered 1.5", 18" chrome cobra r's, tinted, 2 tone gray/black interior parts w/ gray leather seats, longtube headers, bassani x pipe, 3" pipes, and dual flowmasters. I miss the Camaro at times, but I'm loving the mustang.

Your 98 z28 though imo, is going to be a much better car than the mustang your looking at. The LS1 can take a beating, and can be built to handle an infinite amount of power and bolt on upgrades are cheap. I'd keep the Camaro, and take legal action for the cops harassment, getting rid of your vehicle is a LAST resort. There are many other things you can do to make them leave you alone. If they are profiling and following you like you say, document it, file complaints, get it on audio/video (if necessary) and if the local department does nothing about it, take it to the next level, even threaten legal action. just my 2cents

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I ended up trading for a 97 roush edition mustang and haven't seen the cop yet. I like the car even though it probably wasn't worth as much as my camaro in cash but i wanted another manual and wasn't gonna get a trade for a 6 speed f body anyway.

I'm trying to get some plans for my car. What are you runnin in your 97 gt? So far I have exhaust cai and 3.73s. I'm hoping to run mid 12s

Archived