Sonic Electronix

what are some good speaker combos for mid/high

Ok I have right now in the fron doors 1 6.5 component and 1 6.5 coax each door and 2x 10 subs in back in box tuned to 36hz I have 2 channels on my rf 4channel amp wana run 4 50 watt speakers 2 each channel at 2ohms and was wondering what would be a good choice for mid/hight in the rear more heavy on the rear ... I can run more speakers if needed I have 2channels 100watts at 2ohms any suggestions??

goto parts express and look into seleniums!

Ive ran countless brands of components ranging from mid to high priced brands, and always felt like something was missing, or they didnt last long.

If your on a low budget seleniums are a great choice. 20-40 for a midrange, sub, or tweet. Low prices and takes lots of clean power and get loud while playing cleanly.

http://www.parts-express.com/wizards/searchResults.cfm?srchExt=Mfg&srchMfg=183

goto parts express and look into seleniums!

Ive ran countless brands of components ranging from mid to high priced brands, and always felt like something was missing, or they didnt last long.

If your on a low budget seleniums are a great choice. 20-40 for a midrange, sub, or tweet. Low prices and takes lots of clean power and get loud while playing cleanly.

http://www.parts-exp...Mfg&srchMfg=183

gotta agree. i heard a selenium demo truck and it sounded pretty damn good

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Rainbows are badass, but not in everyones budget.....

I have a set of Rainbow Components, they sound great however they are not a great choice if you are on a budget.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

so i decided that for the front door panels i will be running 3x 6.5 component speakers and in the rear i have 2x 10 inch subs and going to add 2x 1" tweeters or should i get another set of components for the year for mid/high in the rear or is just mid/high in front low/high in back a good combo?

Archived