SMD IS GROWING FAST!

snafu

I wish I would have joined sooner :-( So much information, alot of times you don't even need to ask question, you just read off of other topics and just read and learn like a textbook. Would have started on a new system when I had more money <_< lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Regional would be real nice. Make a list of all the members in that state(if they wanted), in that section, and make it easier to have meet ups and such. I think there should be an enforcement on build logs, especially at the OP's request to keep the bs down. Hmm.. what else.. as for other partners, what about Ohio Gen? Theres an idea.. or maybe Sonic Electronix. Just an idea. Keep up the good work, SMD staff.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Regional would be real nice. Make a list of all the members in that state(if they wanted), in that section, and make it easier to have meet ups and such. I think there should be an enforcement on build logs, especially at the OP's request to keep the bs down. Hmm.. what else.. as for other partners, what about Ohio Gen? Theres an idea.. or maybe Sonic Electronix. Just an idea. Keep up the good work, SMD staff.

Alternator companies seem to lead to a LOT of drama is what Ive noticed....not really sure why either, I guess just competition. And sonic electronix is a nice company, but audio savings has most the stuff they have, are authorized dealers for it, and will actually DO SOMETHING if you need warranty work, and give out discounts and deals if you email them.

I'd like to see more of the sponsors doing raffles/give aways once in a while (those of you who remember anthony from second skin know what i'm talking about haha) but all in all Im happy, I've gotten a lot of stuff from sponsors on this site and it's all still working for me today.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

I've learned more than I ever thought id know. I'm getting ready to do 16 batts 5 alts 4 15s and just installed a mac mini and 12 inch touchscreen monitor. I would of never knew how to do the stuff I'm starting the right way without getting on this site. Thanks steve I am gonna be the loudest around my area because of you having this site and allowing people to do all this on it :cheers:

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Archived