SMD IS GROWING FAST!

snafu

To all:

The SMD Web community is growing at an unprecedented pace. For example, almost 2,000 newbies signed up as an SMD forum member last month! Over the last six months, over 8,000 have joined! WELCOME to all you new members - we're glad to have you! One of the reasons they're joining is because of the wealth of knowledge that SMD Members offer each day in the forums. I can think of no better place to learn how to build your first car stereo system than SMD. From music junkies to box designing gurus . . . to the best in their respective fields, we have most bases covered by super-enthusiasts or even experts with REAL WORLD experience. SMD Members - you should be flattered that so many are joining.

Several of our SMD Partners have been instrumental in our growth as a community. Just consider the thousands and thousands of dollars they've put up in free product for SOTM winners. Christmas is next month . . . just wait until you hear what we've cooked up. No, I'm not spillin' the beans, but I will tell you that one SMD Member is gonna' have a Christmas they won't forget.

For 2011, we have even higher aspirations. What are we not doing that you think would be cool? What would you like to see from SMD Partners (be realistic)? Finally, what's it mean to YOU to be a part of SMD?

We're listening.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

To all:

The SMD Web community is growing at an unprecedented pace. For example, almost 2,000 newbies signed up as an SMD forum member last month! Over the last six months, over 8,000 have joined! WELCOME to all you new members - we're glad to have you! One of the reasons they're joining is because of the wealth of knowledge that SMD Members offer each day in the forums. I can think of no better place to learn how to build your first car stereo system than SMD. From music junkies to box designing gurus . . . to the best in their respective fields, we have most bases covered by super-enthusiasts or even experts with REAL WORLD experience. SMD Members - you should be flattered that so many are joining.

Several of our SMD Partners have been instrumental in our growth as a community. Just consider the thousands and thousands of dollars they've put up in free product for SOTM winners. Christmas is next month . . . just wait until you hear what we've cooked up. No, I'm not spillin' the beans, but I will tell you that one SMD Member is gonna' have a Christmas they won't forget.

For 2011, we have even higher aspirations. What are we not doing that you think would be cool? What would you like to see from SMD Partners (be realistic)? Finally, what's it mean to YOU to be a part of SMD?

We're listening.

This forum is fantastic. On almost every occasion, you can ask questions and get good information. Rarely do you see someone who gets laughed at (or made fun of etc, etc...) for asking questions. Even questions that are so simple (or dumb) that you can't believe someone would ask. Not that I have checked or know for sure, but I can't think of any one single place that has more people who really know car audio, not to mention how willing they are to share this information. Of course there are always people who don't get along, which will happen whenever 18,000 people exist in one single place. It is rarely however, more than a passing thread or post.

What more can you ask from the SMD partners? They already go out of their way with customer service and pricing. It seems if we start asking for much more we might start to run them out of business!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

i really couldnt think of more that the partners can do fr the SMD community. putting up free equipment is a huge deal and is most appreciated (obviously seen by the number of people wanting it lol)

if anything id just like to see how the companies do R&D. like when FI showed us their Neo designs, that was the coolest thing ive seen in some time. or when T3, DC and sundown are showcasing their new 8" monsters. i love that. i love seeing possibilities and new products. i guess you could say i want an insiders look to new things :)

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I think this forum is awesome! If you have a problem with anything, or need a little help. All you need to do is hop on here and ask. Nine times out of ten, you'll get an accurate answer

My bass is louder than your mom...

DC Level 4 15" with Level XL soft parts

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Pioneer DEH-6000UB Head Unit

950 amp Kinetic Battery

That's a lot of members btw.

there are a few sites with more members. I can thinkof three. But they have been around for along time and have a large population that is nonactive. This is hands down the best and fastest growing car audio site on the web.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn that is awesome....Sometimes we get the occasional tard or two but hey SMD is full of great people that are full of great information so i hope that it sticks around for years to come

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived