DylanH Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 I'm trying to find a way to hook up a light that lights up when the bass hits and only then. Is there a way to do it without burning up the wires or losing power to the subs? http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Torres Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 get a neon tube and adjust the sensitivity on it till you get it to how you like it
TheBetterMethod Posted November 16, 2010 Report Posted November 16, 2010 Check it out: http://www.oznium.com/cathode-music I think you're looking for something like that. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
DylanH Posted November 17, 2010 Author Report Posted November 17, 2010 But where do I hook it up Torres? Or does anyone have any links to a tutorial? Or links to what would be a good light. @Thebettermethod-That is what i'm looking for but brighter. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
bassl0va Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 But where do I hook it up Torres? Or does anyone have any links to a tutorial? Or links to what would be a good light. @Thebettermethod-That is what i'm looking for but brighter. You could always mod it? My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.
abervintageman42 Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 i will tell you right now that they do not work like they say they do, my buddy tried them, they lit up to every very very slight noise even on the lowest sensitivity level, im suprised no one started seizing in his car
Rebel4055 Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 i will tell you right now that they do not work like they say they do, my buddy tried them, they lit up to every very very slight noise even on the lowest sensitivity level, im suprised no one started seizing in his car I checked that link and when I seen the picture I laughed because that is the same box I have and it powers PC lights. Lights up to any noise at low level. The power comes from a PC molex connector for those who are familiar with PC electrical. It looks like they just have that and cut the connector off lol. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
donpablo Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 Along time ago when i was 16-17 im 27 now i had a great idea like this and the only thing i could find around my house was some diff color xmas lights So i strung them up around the ceiling of my car hooked them up to my amp and bam lights be blinking when bass does 2015 F-150 Platnuim
korey_hofer Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 put the sensor in the sub box then it will only be able to light up to bass previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
StreetSlappah Posted November 17, 2010 Report Posted November 17, 2010 Get some led lights from auto zone or whatever and hook them up to your amps speakee terminals then they'll light up everytime the bass hits (friend did it) Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.