Light Weight lol

TeejayBee

dosnt use roids hes just a freak of nature

Right and neither did Arnold, I been around the gym and around bigger guys long enough to know who juices and who doesn't, look up one of my buddy's Whitney Reid, tell me if you think he juices or not.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

LMAO there is no way in hell he is natty. Are you aware of the amount of foods he would need to consume to become remotely close to where he is now?

He cycled many a times. Not hating, he still had to work like crazy to achieve his physiques and i look up to him somewhat, but to say hes natty is bullshit.

Here is him next to Flex Wheeler, who was DEFINITELY a user in the past.

LSQR7ENflq8.gif

There is no way genetics can just produce this kind of mass. Shit, flex even had a rare condition where growing muscle became excessively easy and he still had to use juice to get to where he was.

Here is flex now, off the juice.

Flex%20Natural_freak_mid.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Right and neither did Arnold, I been around the gym and around bigger guys long enough to know who juices and who doesn't, look up one of my buddy's Whitney Reid, tell me if you think he juices or not.

Total agree with you. You can only get so far naturally, unless your a some genetic gift. Then still probably won't ever get to Ronnie's Level.

He juices Guaranteed you can only go so far naturally and he is WAY beyond that. He's a cop too that's why he will never admit to it. Makes me wonder about were all his money comes from? I mean I know he has endorsements and money from comps but still you don't see other guys doing what he does living the way he does.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

He juices Guaranteed you can only go so far naturally and he is WAY beyond that. He's a cop too that's why he will never admit to it. Makes me wonder about were all his money comes from? I mean I know he has endorsements and money from comps but still you don't see other guys doing what he does living the way he does.

If im right he was 6 to 8 times Mr. what idk, but the pricecheck for this titel was 250 K per each. And this was only the money for the yeartitel.

But how many gow´s to the gym to get pros and only waste there money. Only 3 or 4 hand´s full of bodybuilders in the world who realy can

compete worldwide.

But whatever 150 dB´s- can shake fat or muscles as well:orly3:

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

8 times... dude is an absolute monster...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...