Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I used to own 2 2002 VW Jetta's. I bought both of them on the same day and both were made in different countries and I had nothing but problems with both of them. Those 2 Jetta's were the worst POS cars I have ever owned in my life. You couldn't pay me to own another VW. Fuck the trunk space, you can have it.

i have a 99 olds alero, its trunk is about 14.1 cu ft, not really a lot to work with, would be better if it was literally a cube to work with but with the wheel wells and such it makes it more difficult to utilize the whole space unless it was walled or nicely fiberglassed in i would think

largest box that could fit in my trunk is 16.5X36X36 and that would have to be built within the trunk because of clearance sliding box in, to be able to remove box for my trunk, it would need to be only 14 or so inches tall, the box im making for it will be 14.5 inches tall for a single 12

According to automotive.com my 99 Caddy Seville STS' trunk volume is 15.7...my 91 Caprice was 20.4!

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical