Jump to content

better for a hairtricks and daily setup


Recommended Posts

Posted

Kinda electrical lookin like.... kinda amps u planning on

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Posted

Kinda electrical lookin like.... kinda amps u planning on

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Posted

I was thinking of a aq 3500 at 16 volts or two audiopipe 3000s, I have a 270 amp mechman alt and a xs 3400 under the hood, big 3, all zero gauge but I'm waiting on batts bc idk if I'm swicthing to 14 volt batts or staying with the 12v

  • 1 month later...
Posted

interesting ... :popcorn:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

6 15s is 1059 sq inch, almost double that of the 2 21s.... btw

I would go with 6 15s...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

Six 15's for sure! I would still like to see a mean 21 setup though

theres a build log some where with 4 21s.... on here

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

6 15s is 1059 sq inch, almost double that of the 2 21s.... btw

I would go with 6 15s...

yeah i mathed 4 15's in my first post.. woops :clapping: good catch

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...