BNIB

Brand new in box or box open but still new?

if its now BNIB cut the tape lines the box and turn the box inside out and retape it so workers dont steal it

(learnt that from the A-team) ha

or get a bigger box and double box it haha

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i use free shipping and adjust the price to compensate for it. i find it easier than trying to make a set shipping price. could be more and you're out of money, or it could be less and the buyer may wonder why he got charged $25 to ship when it only cost $10. so i estimate a price for shipping (flat rate boxes work great for this) and add it to the price i want for the item.

make sure to specify if you offer returns or not. if not, state 'as is' somewhere in the auction so they cannot complain since it was bought as is. if you have a low feedback rating i suggest putting your ebay name in pics along with the item. buying an iphone from ebay was the hardest thing because of so many scammers with 0 feedback

Just do your absolute best in your description. My uncle who makes a good living selling on eBay told me you should grade your item one step lower than what you think it is, so that people dont complain. And I'd highly recommend all money transactions be done through PayPal also.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Dont do free shipping. You are getting screwed by doing that(paying fees on money that will be used towards shipping..)

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

also be sure to state continental US if you dont want to ship it outside the US. This nearly happened to me, but I had flat rate ground shipping and the last bidder won from the Virgin Islands. just a heads up

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco