4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

welcome back ! Now... go get muh pics !

please?.....

seriously......

please?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I will get more pics as they happen. I am planning on working on the truck all day tomorrow and should get the new floors and amp racks in plus get the box finished and ready for glass on the inside. I will repost all of the pics I have to this point.

Damn im glad to be back. That was one vacation that sucked.

Glad to see you back. I tried to get ahold of you again. It doesn't matter now though cause I just wanted to see how the build was going. So do some work.

Edit= you still thinking about getting a SD amp?

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Glad to see you back. I tried to get ahold of you again. It doesn't matter now though cause I just wanted to see how the build was going. So do some work.

Edit= you still thinking about getting a SD amp?

Its not completely out of the question, but I am going to see what happens with the Warhorse first. I had some unexpected bills...aka Christmas.... come up that alot of the money I had set aside for the 16K went towards.

Work all night and get your ass here!!

Drive 4 more hours west and come help me finish and I will come. Other than that I am tired as shit right now and am going to take a nap. Me, 3 hours sleep, and any kind of saw dont mix real well.

Dude ... It's still early.

Load up and come this way!! We will build in parking lot ;)

Fuck that I aint hauling tools with me. I still havent cut out the port or the 45s for the box yet. Im doing this right this time! no more hurry up and get in the truck to hear it. I know how that turns out with me. it gets put in the truck and I dont want to take it back out so it never gets finished. This time I am wrapping the box before it goes in the truck so I cant redo it!

He isnt banned anymore. CJ, if you are lookin, i unbanned you. I know your not a bad dude and you probably didnt mean it when you said what you said. I dont appreciate it but im not the type to hold grudges. If you want to come back and continue to show us your awesome builds, i would like to see them still. If not, its cool too but i am just letting you know i am not upset and you are more then welcome back.

^ steve kicks ass! i know im proud to be an SMD member =]!

welcome back cj!

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Welcome back CJ no wonder I looked at ur name and it said u were banned and I was like whaaa?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Ok I got off my ass and have gotten some work done tonight. It aint the prettiest glass work I have ever done but it will do the trick for adding some strength to the corners and sealing everything up.

For some reason photobucket posts the pictures from last to first. Just start at the bottom.

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg