DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the shipping confirmation for the xls. Hopefully will have them by thursday

yup, built those this morning for ya =]

I will say that I am drunk posting this but anyway I think I love you rusty you are the fucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a nice build when done and loud.

I'm also so jealous of you man, and glad that you have the opportunity of you to continue your career in baseball. I just wish I had the opportunity to show the scouts what I am capable of. Baseball has been my life for the past 10 years (22 now) and never was given a chance to show what I was capable of on the field. I still play Division 1 adult league baseball, and bat routinely 500+ for the past couple of seasons. One of my old high school team mates is in the Yankees org right now. Chad Gross, his dad is a former pitcher for the Dodgers and the Angels. Also had Mark Tracy (Jim Tracy's so who was the former manager of the Dodgers and Pirates son on the same team as well). Love the game, and don't want to hang my cleats up any time soon. Good luck with spring training when that time comes around.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

tuned in for sure

X2

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

interested to see how the wall turns out, everyone i know with a wall in a truck like ours hasnt been happy with the outcome.

I split my roof at ~148-149db, 35hz, now Im doing 52s at 34, so its going to take a toll on that roof, I know 4 other people that have fords that ripped in the exact same spot.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log