Sonic Electronix

you could check wiht your local dealer or call DD if you do not have one. Pricing is not discussed on here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

because they leave it for their dealers to give you their price. they arn't an internet company, they will just sell to you direct if you have no dealer

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

because they leave it for their dealers to give you their price. they arn't an internet company, they will just sell to you direct if you have no dealer

I understand that. I work with companies that don't sell direct at all, you HAVE to go through a dealer but the pricing is not dictated by the dealer, the manufacturer determines that via MSRP. I know DD doesn't take lightly to it's product being sold by a dealer below a certain price point, I think that's the MAP or something along those lines. I wish they had a problem with dealers gouging customers. They should do like Apple and set a fixed price their product should be sold at and place the responsibility on the dealer to move more units if they want a deeper discount so they can increase their profit.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

That's why I like AQ over DD. No hidden-ness. I'm not feeling manufacturers that keep prices a secret. I have a DD dealer around here, but I'm not too fond of the guy and he will rip you off. A big butt and a set of knockers can get you the family discount from what I've heard. I believe that's why there should be other outlets.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Its a great thing for dealers only sales.

Keeps the brick and mortor stores in busniess, if I was to open a shop, if you could buy it online, I wouldnt carry it.

Lets face it guys, without the few good shops we still have around, none of us would be here today.

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Archived