iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G (Vote)

76 members have voted

1. 1. iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G

the Iphone restricts everything you do, you cannot even say certain words

Lol, since when? I do agree with it being extremely restricted though. You could always jailbreak :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

the Iphone restricts everything you do, you cannot even say certain words

Lol, since when? I do agree with it being extremely restricted though. You could always jailbreak :)

HTC Evo.........but even better than that is the Sony Ericsson Xperia X108)

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

It just depends on how well you do with technology. If you are a retard with smart phones/computers and everything go with iphone, if you know how to work a smart phone/computer to way beyond what its capable of, go with the evo 4g..

the iphone is like hooked on phonics where as any android phone is like advanced calc

I have a droid X and have had 0 issues with it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

It just depends on how well you do with technology. If you are a retard with smart phones/computers and everything go with iphone, if you know how to work a smart phone/computer to way beyond what its capable of, go with the evo 4g..

the iphone is like hooked on phonics where as any android phone is like advanced calc

I have a droid X and have had 0 issues with it.

I agree with this 100%. This is all completely true imo. I have to save this quote.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i have neither of these phones, but i have heard of hella porbs with the iphone 4. that and the service is over $100 per month. im not paying that much for service anymore.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I went with other, Evo is old news now. It's still a great phone but cmon there's other 4g phones out there that people are over-looking. Don't get me wrong Evo is still top 5 phones IMO but it's not the sexiest piece of equipment anymore. I'd personally avoid the Iphone4 just because of AT&T's shit network and NO UNLIMITED DATA! Got one of the hottest phones out and you don't give the customers what they need (at least me). I say for Sprint, the Evo or the Samsung Epic is the way to go. Epic has actually been voted by a few websites the best phone out right now, and it's just absolute sex. Verizon I'd say wait for the 4G LTE network to come out before you think about their phones butttt if you have to choose, the Droid X, the Droid 2, or the Incredible. The X's functionallity is just soooo hot but the look is what turned me away from it. The Droid 2 is absolutely one of the sleakest coolest looking phones I've ever seen. I personally have the Incredible and it's ok, not the best piece of equipment out there but it gets the job done. I have problems with the battery life, under moderate - heavy use I get about 2 hours of battery. If you're not like me and use the phone just to send a text every now and again, you'll get a good 7 hours - full day easyyy. From T-Mobile I'd say it's a mix-up between a lot of phones. I absolutely love T-Mobile phones, so if I had to choose I'll make a list. The T-Mobile G2 is a hot hot hottt phone right now, that thing is just oozing with greatness. I have yet to see/hear a problem with it from actual users. The MyTouch 4g is another one on their line up I'd say yes get, I'm listing the 4g phones first because it's the latest greatest technology so why wouldn't you get it? But anyways if you want something a little more practical, the Optimus T is a great great phone, candy bar style android phone, pretty fast, got a very nice display, and pretty cheap, highly recommended. After that the Samsung Vibrant is just omg hot, so sleak, huge 4" super AMOLED screen that just makes everything look soooooo soooooo nice. Super fast, and very easy to use. If Samsung isn't your cup of tea, I'd then say the HD7 or the MyTouch Slide by HTC. I haven't had a chance to play with the new Windows phones but they look like a way better OS than it used to be, and the MyTouch slide is a pretty nice phone but overall I'd still say MyTouch 4g is the way to go if you were to get an HTC android through T-Mobile. IF you want At&t I'd say yes Iphone 4 only if you get the case, the death grip is fun though :). BlackBerry Torch is actually a really really cool phone I've got to play with it for a little bit and it's a smooth running phone which is pretty shocking from what I remembered from my BlackBerry. After that I'd sayyyy the Samsung Captivate, it's a nice phone but I personally don't like the looks of it. It's kind of weird being curved at the top and bottom, but exact same phone as the Vibrant.

So yeah the TL;DR post.

Evo or Epic through Sprint.

X, 2, or Incredible through Verizon but I'd wait for their 4G LTE network next month.

G2, MyTouch 4g, MyTouch Slide, Samsung Vibrant, Optimus T through T-Mobile.

Iphone 4 only with case, BlackBerry Torch, Samsung Captivate through At&t but I'd avoid them because of no unlimited data.

I dont like sprint because i've never head coverage with it but the iphone sucks dick the iphone 4 is no better so if sprint has good coverage where your at htc evo all the way me personally i like att and the samsung captivate is a badass phone either that the sony erricson x10 or the htc aria all at&t all badass.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Archived