Ninja_v1.0 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 There are a few people who act like pulling a weapon out on someone is an easy feat. WRONG! It's not as easy as you would think, especially when you start to throwing rounds at that person. I have been in 2 cases where I have had to pull my weapon but neither time did I have to fire. You should also make sure know your local laws VERY VERY well. Because you cold end up going in for a manslaughter charge if you do not. I have had my ccw for about 8 years now and wouldn't take it back for nothing in the world. I laugh at when people say they will take out their gun when they have no clue the feels when someone actually has a weapon pointed at you and you are looking down the barrel of a .45 cal ( or insert your own caliber of weapon here). Before you make a dumb mistake please learn your laws, please understand when you have a right to protect yourself and when you do not, and what needs to be done after you have used your weapon. I fear no man on this earth and have no fear of dying at all as many on this forum will tell you, but I'm also man enough to say that I thank god I have never had to take any man's life. I think I'm done posting for the next 4 years, When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Hugh G. Rection Posted November 29, 2010 Author Report Posted November 29, 2010 not my gun but same kind, its simi automatic, and laws here say that i can carry a gun and it loaded but if i get pulled over i have to put it on dash or in seat where cop can see it and tell him that there is weapon present, or some shit like that, this makes it sound alot like i was thinking about shooting him but not lol i know many people that have the conceal and carry license and have not had any trouble with it by trigger happy i mean that if someone comes around and tryes to mess with shit or get into the house or my cars i'll first ask them wtf there doing here and then ask them to leave, if they do not comply i will motivate them a lil bit Do yourself a favor and get rid of the POS Hi-Point ASAP. That is probly the most failure prone hand gun in the world. its second, only to the jennings. Owner of BigAss Ports
ChampN252 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I remember this movie I was watching and this guy robbed this other guy at the store gun-point. The guy behind the counter had his hands up, but suddenly punched the guy in the face so fast he couldn't react. Made made my man drop the gun and they slugged it out. That's some shit I would try. And to those with concealed weapons and licenses, lord have mercy on you if you run into someone else with a tucked away gun with better aim. I'm damn accurate myself, but I probably couldn't hit a barn in a life or death moment. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I remember this movie I was watching and this guy robbed this other guy at the store gun-point. The guy behind the counter had his hands up, but suddenly punched the guy in the face so fast he couldn't react. Made made my man drop the gun and they slugged it out. That's some shit I would try. And to those with concealed weapons and licenses, lord have mercy on you if you run into someone else with a tucked away gun with better aim. I'm damn accurate myself, but I probably couldn't hit a barn in a life or death moment. i like my odds. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OldsBoomer Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I dont have a gun but ill be damned if im going to sit there and let a little bitch thats trying to rob me get away with it. Ill be fighting back and I would win because if they need the weapon most likely im guessing they cant fight Suburban Coming Soon
n8ball2013 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I dont have a gun but ill be damned if im going to sit there and let a little bitch thats trying to rob me get away with it. Ill be fighting back and I would win because if they need the weapon most likely im guessing they cant fight you also have to get close enough to put hands on someone. if they are serious that gun ahs far more range than you do. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OldsBoomer Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I dont have a gun but ill be damned if im going to sit there and let a little bitch thats trying to rob me get away with it. Ill be fighting back and I would win because if they need the weapon most likely im guessing they cant fight you also have to get close enough to put hands on someone. if they are serious that gun ahs far more range than you do. yup true fact there but this is just me guessing when someone robs you they usually put the weapon to you. once someone touches me they and whatever they hold becomes mine and i will hurt them anyway i see fit Suburban Coming Soon
Jbabycsx Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 not my gun but same kind, its simi automatic, and laws here say that i can carry a gun and it loaded but if i get pulled over i have to put it on dash or in seat where cop can see it and tell him that there is weapon present, or some shit like that, this makes it sound alot like i was thinking about shooting him but not lol i know many people that have the conceal and carry license and have not had any trouble with it by trigger happy i mean that if someone comes around and tryes to mess with shit or get into the house or my cars i'll first ask them wtf there doing here and then ask them to leave, if they do not comply i will motivate them a lil bit Do yourself a favor and get rid of the POS Hi-Point ASAP. That is probly the most failure prone hand gun in the world. its second, only to the jennings. Lol I was waiting on you to comment on this. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
ChampN252 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 I remember this movie I was watching and this guy robbed this other guy at the store gun-point. The guy behind the counter had his hands up, but suddenly punched the guy in the face so fast he couldn't react. Made made my man drop the gun and they slugged it out. That's some shit I would try. And to those with concealed weapons and licenses, lord have mercy on you if you run into someone else with a tucked away gun with better aim. I'm damn accurate myself, but I probably couldn't hit a barn in a life or death moment. i like my odds. You a gangster 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
LT.Smoke Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Well i think simply put as Sensai posted earlier. We can all speculate what we would or would not do in the instance we were being robbed but until you are faced with that situation none of us really know how we would react or WTF we would do.. I tell you adrenaline makes it hard to focus on everything so clear minded thoughts go right out the Fuckin window Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.