Sundown Audio

Soundigital 8000

bedmakerjj

probley but i dont see why you would want to?if you want more power go with the 12k one.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Whats with everyones obsession with running low ohm loads, the SD8000 does over rated at 12 volts at 1 ohm, so if you can give it the power it needs even if you have a good amount of rise you will still likely see over rated power at 14-15volts constant.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Murilo said they shouldn´t play under 0.7 ohms for daily and 0.5 for burps if i remember correctly, a buddy of mine played with it @ 0.33 ohms for burps and worked great , but said all that, i wouldn´t play it under 1 ohm, what for? it´s a monster amp at 1 ohm already :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

probley but i dont see why you would want to?if you want more power go with the 12k one.

why say probably if you don't know for sure? going off this post alone he could have shelled out loads of cash for an amp just to break it. when it in fact is not recommended to play that low (just as everyone else said). just curious...

although i'm also wondering why you'd want to go that low on such a big amp?

why say probably if you don't know for sure? going off this post alone he could have shelled out loads of cash for an amp just to break it. when it in fact is not recommended to play that low (just as everyone else said). just curious...

although i'm also wondering why you'd want to go that low on such a big amp?

The reason i was wondering is because we had the subs already and it somehow slipped through the cracks when we were ordering the amps so now we have the SD 8000 never used yet and realized that the 4 subs we have are dual 2ohm so if we were to hook up the subs 2 per amp the amp will actaully be playing at .5ohms I know the amp is a big amp but a simple oversight was made when ordering so now just trying to figure out if amps could have still worked because they can't be returned

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

Archived