I think sideways was by the worst possible excuse for a movie I have ever had the misfortune of watching...number 2...napoleon dynamite...that was a 100% cinematic abortion...terrible...terrible movies both...

I was looking for movies that became a series. Making a bad movie is excusible. Making 6 movies that suck is not!

ah, then I will change my answer to , all the friday the 13th movies, and the halloween movies, ummm...the harry potter movies, the twilight movies, lol I'm sure theres more

I agree with one exception. Rob Zombies Halloween was pretty badass. I have never seen any of the Harry potters.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Bangkok Dangerous absolutely blows!

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

I thought it was funny given its budget, I think Nacho Libre easily beats the Saw Movies

nachooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

.....WHO!??

only part of the movie i have seen.

That is one big plus to Netflix. Access to tons of movies that you will never see on television. The independant section has some pretty crazy shit on it.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I'd have to say Ghost Rider.

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

Open Water... It's supposedly based on a true story, if true i feel for their losses but that has got to be the worst most boring movie i have ever seen.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Napoleon Dynamite is fuckin hilarious, IDK what you're talking about

Hangover is a classic too

IMO the movie that pissed me off the most was Quarantine, shit was cool at first then became stupid and the ending was fuckin retarded

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived