I disregard females now...hopefully you will to.

so your saying your tugging on the totem pole? or you just dont like either sex? lol

I think he means he just doesn't focus on women as a priority.

But I feel you bro. I've liked this girl for some time now and we were mad close to dating and then she's like "I'm not sure i'm ready to date another guy again" and then started dating a girl even though she wants to be with me but isn't ready. She tells me we will have our chance to be together and once she is ready, she will let me know. But still... Kinda sucks that someone you like is dating someone when thy could and want to be with you but can't or won't. Especially when you see them all the time. :shrug:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

You´re 19? dude you are on your best age, just keep banging her once in a while and that´s it hahaha, better that way, no one is asking you where you go, who you fuck, on what you spend your money, etc etc, i´m 29 and broke up with my girl, we were 3 years together, she was very nice, kind and HOT as hell, but she was driving me crazy with all the questions and fighting, been single for a year and a half now and it´s been the best and happiest time of my life!!!

If you don´t want to screw her because it´s more difficult for you, Just find an ugly fat bitch to bang once in a while so you have an active sex life , believe me, you will be more than fine by yourself, i mean, you are 19!!! WTF??? you have your whole life ahead of you, and you are "crying" about some chick wich you ain´t even marrying?? good luck!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I'm gonna tell you now. This is the same sort of ways i felt around age 19 as well. Now that i'm 28, i couldn't care less about the opposite sex.

"Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks" < that is so fucking true.. Girls will start drama when they're bored, start arguements with you if they think it'll get em something, talk to other guys and stab you in the back at the toss of a dime. They think they need more attention then they actually want (give it to em and they shy away just as quick as if you're not giving it to em).

Fuck that shit. Get a dog. Get some hand lotion.(dog and hand lotion not related lol) Save your money.

With places like SMD, and good friends (they can be women, just don't commit), you're never gonna feel lonely.

Plus with all that free time, you have a chance to become happy with yourself, and trust me, you can't be truely happy in life until you're happy with yourself.

I'm gonna tell you now. This is the same sort of ways i felt around age 19 as well. Now that i'm 28, i couldn't care less about the opposite sex.

"Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks" < that is so fucking true.. Girls will start drama when they're bored, start arguements with you if they think it'll get em something, talk to other guys and stab you in the back at the toss of a dime. They think they need more attention then they actually want (give it to em and they shy away just as quick as if you're not giving it to em).

Fuck that shit. Get a dog. Get some hand lotion.(dog and hand lotion not related lol) Save your money.

With places like SMD, and good friends (they can be women, just don't commit), you're never gonna feel lonely.

Plus with all that free time, you have a chance to become happy with yourself, and trust me, you can't be truely happy in life until you're happy with yourself.

AMEN brother!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

go to your moms house, buy a lot of bullets and set up some targets and just start shooting. Such a stress reliever it helped me out a ton when this bullshit happened to me.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I disregard females now...hopefully you will to.

Best advice I have heard in a long time.

Just remember this. For every hot single girl/woman you there is a man who was sick and tired of the bitches shit. :)

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

hehehe that´s one good advice, you need to take this matter on your favor, when that piece of shit bitch broke up with me i knew i needed some way to release the anger, so, i got to the gym and started to work out(wich i´ve always hated), whenever i was lifting weights i was talking to myself watching at the mirror, "you fucking piece of shit whore, i´m gonna get all pumped out and hot so when you ever see me again you are gonna regreat it" hahahaha, well, i added 4 inches of mass to my arms and got a good six pack too.

i saw her 3 months later and she says to me, damn javier you look very nice!!, thanks sophia you look like shit, the guy that´s banging you it´s doing an awful job because you are fat as fuck!!! she turned away and haven´t see her since haha, payback it´s great!!! :drinks:

idk man..iv been off and on with my ex...when its on its not that great and she gets defensive and bitchy about nothing...she keeps coming back...Deuces lol "u just end up back around"

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Bro you're only 19 years old (according to your profile) you still have so much more life ahead of you...screw that old chick...go out n get you a better one! and girls dont dig this whole "oh poor me" thing. have some self confidence and they'll come flocking!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived