Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Atleast an other baffle and a couple 1inch dows would hold it together fine. I build my box outta the same material 12 cube total and im running 2 ss splx 15s on 2 ss tx1.1300ds and i dont even have issues with the box flexing. Im doing 147.7 on music.

Bang em if you got em

Posted

Upgrade that hoopty ass generic 12/14g speaker wire PLEASE!!

Atleast upgrade to some quality 12g like kicker fosgate or Stinger HPM...

Why would that help him? :)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

That are some serious voltage drops ! Do your car a favour : batts, alt (?), big3 in 0 ga...

but nice box so far ; brace it as much as you can. Add a brace wherever you knock on the box and feel it weak. Don't mind if there is a lot of wood bracings in it. The more you brace this box, the better it will be. I don't know the exact word, but I use pieces of wood coming from "what you use to sweap the floor"!!!

(I'm French, sorry !!!)

You say it's expensive in Sweden, don't even look at what we pay in the french Caribbeans (for EVERYTHING) !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

you gotta pay to play RIGHT. i like the build so far, cant wait for the rebuild though lol

hehe yeah its probably coming soon :P

Atleast an other baffle and a couple 1inch dows would hold it together fine. I build my box outta the same material 12 cube total and im running 2 ss splx 15s on 2 ss tx1.1300ds and i dont even have issues with the box flexing. Im doing 147.7 on music.

well the thing is that i cant get the fucking box into the car as it is without kicking it in so i rly dono how it could get in with another baffle :P

aiit thats what i'm hoping to do aswell

keep at it bro, good luck gettin it just right :)

ty ty

That are some serious voltage drops ! Do your car a favour : batts, alt (?), big3 in 0 ga...

but nice box so far ; brace it as much as you can. Add a brace wherever you knock on the box and feel it weak. Don't mind if there is a lot of wood bracings in it. The more you brace this box, the better it will be. I don't know the exact word, but I use pieces of wood coming from "what you use to sweap the floor"!!!

(I'm French, sorry !!!)

You say it's expensive in Sweden, don't even look at what we pay in the french Caribbeans (for EVERYTHING) !!!

batts and alt is next when cash is coming from selling other car.. 2x0ga running under the car 1 to each amp atm, gona add a batt 2 each amp too so hopefully its getting more stable then :D

but I use pieces of wood coming from "what you use to sweap the floor"

yeah i know what u mean :D thought about that 2 :D:p

Posted

What year 850 do you have? I have a 99 V70 that i got last year. I work for Volvo hear in the states. ( recognized the 850 taillights in the first pics)

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

What year 850 do you have? I have a 99 V70 that i got last year. I work for Volvo hear in the states. ( recognized the 850 taillights in the first pics)

got a 96 t5.. tho got 2 95's to:P

aiit aiit :D 850 and first model of v70 is tha shit ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 422 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...