See what snow does

Directional tires in the snow is not a good idea. Should have taken thme off and rocked the stocks for the winter

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

IMO, a 17 year old should never have that nice of a vehicle. Not because they didnt earn it or anything. It's because they wont appreciate. But hey, that's only my opinion.

So you are saying that my buddy who is 17 that works his fuckin ass off everyday at work does not deserve the 07 that he drives??? You dont know the person, There for you dont have the place to make a judgement, For all you know he has a job, works his ass off to get the truck and continues to work his ass off to pay the insurance payments.

I never once said he did not deserve it... In fact, I made a point to say that I wasnt saying that. I said it was a matter of appreciation.

my bad dude i mis read what you wrote, BUT i think that anyone that works there ass off just for there vehicle appreciates everything.

I bet the majority of you guys on this forum are all 21 and under. I'm not that old, but too old for all this childish shit. You kids get me all wound up and bring me back to the old days. I can't do this shit anymore. I'm done

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

I bet the majority of you guys on this forum are all 21 and under. I'm not that old, but too old for all this childish shit. You kids get me all wound up and bring me back to the old days. I can't do this shit anymore. I'm done

here's the door.

signout.PNG

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I am about to be 24, and a active member of the United states Army... you said some stupid shit, some stupid shit was said to you, you wanted to act as a tuff guy but we found out your cody from suit life ... no need to get mad

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

TeeJay: Alright bro, drive how you want. You mess up your shit. I know what I,m ralking about. As Bass14, I know he knows better also. I don't know it all, but when you grow up in Minnesota and everybody drives 4wd's I think I know quite a bit about the snow for being 28yrs old and not some dumb ass kid.

The way you keep saying "dumbass kid" you make it sound like any teenager is a dumb fuck know it all who can't drive.

Please GTFO my thread.

meh 99% of people can't drive take away experience and it's even worse, some can drive decently but I've never seen one, but the reason he lost control there is the tires, 4wd wouldn't have helped that. sucks anyway but he should be able to fix that doesn't look to bad from the pictures

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you keep saying kids if i can be charged as an adult im not a kid thanks for leaving =] and i bet n8 and derrick are around your age if im incorrect sorry n8 and derrick for saying your older just saying =] and meade babysitting? my parents don't pay him least not that know of

and i didnt know they let kids in the military. I may not of left yet but ive signed my 6 years im not going anywhere

Archived