Yeah guys, i have no clue what i did, i was mobing my keyboard and hit a few keys, next thing i know, the sceen on my computer if upside down. does anyone know what kind of command i must have hit, or how to reverse it?? i tried restarting, didnt help at all. just really need some help here hahahaha. thanks guys.

sorry about the typos, its really hard for me to type with my ehad slanted and shit :x

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

right click on desktop go to personalization and then go to screen orientation and make sure that is not set to landscape flipped, if it it set it back to regular landscape

Edited by jeyrapboy

There should be a Control Panel for your video card, like nVidia control, or the Ati Catalyst, or something like that. Browse your Control panel of your video card, and there should be an option for rotation of like 90, 180, 360 and so on.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

NEVERMIND! i love goodle. alt+ctrl+up. why do they even have commands like this.... -.-'

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

like i said, was just chillin on skype then shit got real.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NEVERMIND! i love goodle. alt+ctrl+up. why do they even have commands like this.... -.-'

love doing this to people at work. That and adding appointments in their calendars :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

LMFAO the first time I did this on my laptop a few months ago I flipped the fuck out...being hella high didn't help hahaha...I restarted and the same shit I was like "OH NOEZZZZZZZ WUT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUU" so I ran to my moms computer in the other room and was like "ohhhhhhhhh im a fuckin idiot"...I no longer mash my keys b/c of this weird useless command hahaha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical