Sonic Electronix

MTX has never made good woofers. Sorry Id be pissed too if I bought them. Jackhammer RFL or should we call it the ROFL. They are just a giant fail

me mad? lol never, i bought them? who said? haha

who ever mention anything of mtx RFL? um okay, thats like randomly saying jl w2s suk. haha

have you ever played around with a mtx 9500? or just being bias cuss you have the dds?

mtx subs do suck but the 9500 series are beast. i would compare them to DD3500s

this is why threads like this only cause trouble, people with out experience talking out of their ass

word

this is why threads like this only cause trouble, people with out experience talking out of their ass

How do you figure im talking out my ass? MTX is garbage. Plain and simple. There are dozens of brands out there that do it better louder cheaper. If im so wrong correct me. Don't act like a butthurt fanboy.

I had a nice long response typed up but forget it. I dont think you'd like my point of view since I dont have any experience as you claim.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ok the Mtx 9500 is not a bad woofer... I have used them but they are retardedly expensive compared to some of the other high class woofers that will put them face down in the mud but the 9512's are no slouches... Team mate of mine had 4 9512's slot ported with 2 MTX 92001's and it was crackin 48-50's all day in a Tahoe...

But i must concur the 9500 should have remained in the Hands of DD

No one better call me inexperienced and talkin out my ass with MTX because i used to run a 9515 from MTX :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The MTXs are very mainstream and are very well known. Selling them would be very easy and you'd still get quite a bit of $$ for them still. I would say three used MTX 9500s sold individually on ebay would bring more than enough to buy another T2000. This time of the year would be difficult to sell a blown XXX, might as well sit on it and build it up some time down the road. I got an 18" Ground Zero Plutonium I'll trade ya for all four of them there subs, It'll handle two 2610s. :spiteful:

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

How do you figure im talking out my ass? MTX is garbage. Plain and simple. There are dozens of brands out there that do it better louder cheaper. If im so wrong correct me. Don't act like a butthurt fanboy.

I had a nice long response typed up but forget it. I dont think you'd like my point of view since I dont have any experience as you claim.

that's absolutely true, that they are cheaper subs that can get louder.

but whos involving price tags? i already have them so the price is outa the equation.

and the 9500 serious arent trash people can vouch for that.

Ok the Mtx 9500 is not a bad woofer... I have used them but they are retardedly expensive compared to some of the other high class woofers that will put them face down in the mud but the 9512's are no slouches... Team mate of mine had 4 9512's slot ported with 2 MTX 92001's and it was crackin 48-50's all day in a Tahoe...

But i must concur the 9500 should have remained in the Hands of DD

No one better call me inexperienced and talkin out my ass with MTX because i used to run a 9515 from MTX :D

true, but i traded my RE MT which got retarded dum hot at long plays. got super low though. and it was in the road for a recone real soon and these have gotten louder so to me it was a good trade.

The MTXs are very mainstream and are very well known. Selling them would be very easy and you'd still get quite a bit of $$ for them still. I would say three used MTX 9500s sold individually on ebay would bring more than enough to buy another T2000. This time of the year would be difficult to sell a blown XXX, might as well sit on it and build it up some time down the road. I got an 18" Ground Zero Plutonium I'll trade ya for all four of them there subs, It'll handle two 2610s. :spiteful:

i know so im thinking if i should put them in craiglist for sale. but i still dont know what set up to go with.

so you saying go with the t.2000s?

arent the GZPW same as the old xxx/tsns motor structure?

i only got 3 9512s right now haha

and dont you mean 2607s? lol

i know so im thinking if i should put them in craiglist for sale. but i still dont know what set up to go with.

The GZPW motor is simular looking but there are a huge differences. Its nothing like the old XXX and its kinda simular to the TSNS motors. I have two TSNS motors and the GZPW has a bigger gap and slightly bigger top plate. Plutos put TSNSs to shame, seriously. But yeah, I think you should do two T2000s and I also meant 2607s.

EDIT: I would put them 9500s on ebay if it were me.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

The GZPW motor is simular looking but there are a huge differences. Its nothing like the old XXX and its kinda simular to the TSNS motors. I have two TSNS motors and the GZPW has a bigger gap and slightly bigger top plate. Plutos put TSNSs to shame, seriously. But yeah, I think you should do two T2000s and I also meant 2607s.

EDIT: I would put them 9500s on ebay if it were me.

didn't know that, for a sec i thought the plutos,ss,tsn where the same, just the old ss,tsn are.hmmm...

pm you real soon.

how much should i sell the 12s? 400 for 2 quick sale?