Sonic Electronix

Cone area+POWA= WIN

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i remember a while ago sitting in my mates car that did a 146, i had to block my ears and it still hurt like crazy... now my car does 148 and it doesnt even bother me, everytime i have someone else in the car though it reminds me how loud it actually is :P

the problem is im the loudest one in my area so i cant just sit in someone elses car to get my fix :(

another problem is when i go clubbing these days i get heaps dissapointed coz the club doesnt sound as good as my car lol... it sucks

vandersexx-1.jpgdeafaz-1.jpg

^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^

Australia-03-june.gif

Just drove around playing full tilt, and need more. Scared the shit out of a couple hotties walking, funny as hell. Tim from Audiotistics is gonna help me rebuild the wall when the car arrives in Cali. Something to look forward to.

Cone area+POWA= WIN

I got power, just need the third sub back in. And a proper enclosure.

i remember a while ago sitting in my mates car that did a 146, i had to block my ears and it still hurt like crazy... now my car does 148 and it doesnt even bother me, everytime i have someone else in the car though it reminds me how loud it actually is :P

the problem is im the loudest one in my area so i cant just sit in someone elses car to get my fix :(

another problem is when i go clubbing these days i get heaps dissapointed coz the club doesnt sound as good as my car lol... it sucks

I feel you. There's nothing even close to mine around here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

stick your head in the port lol

My system was doing 145's sealed and 162 in the port lol

I've sat in Gary's Black van, Trippi's Hummer, Beejay's cavi, Randy's van and to be honest randy's van fucked with my head the most. and it metered about trippi's level if not quiter. The pure cone area and fact it was sealed fucked me up lol i've sat in beejay's cavi at full tilt during his bassrace song and it loud but nothing painful i think he bass races a 156 or somthing so its no joke

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

John, was that 145 with the single FL Q on the AQ2200D? Can I say "DAMN"

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

John, was that 145 with the single FL Q on the AQ2200D? Can I say "DAMN"

haha na i wish but out of a true trunk car thats not going to happen with the box i had

I was doing 145.5's with a broken box for my 2 15" havocs in partially sealed trunk the box was about 2-3 cubes to small so i was getting nothing out of them if i had the proper space i was prob looking at 147's if not louder o well

i pulled a 146.1 with 550 watts thought :P

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

this is one nice thing about going for SQ. ill listen to all SQ songs one week with the sub at a musical level. then ill want some bass and itll scare me to turn it up. but then i do turn it up and im wishing it was louder already lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

are you going to pay for your metering? cause you know I have one and its only an hour or so away...

Sending you a PM, sir. The guy I talked to at the shop said they don't have one. :bull: I know the installer there, they have one. I'll see what he says when he gets back from vacation.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread