DC Sound Lab

T Shirt Design Contest (free subs!!)

^^ yup, send it to [email protected]

Hey, Thanks Rusty!! Congrats to everyone man! This is my first time i've ever won anything and I'm sooooo freakin' happy right now.

Been wanting a DC sub for a while.... gonna be the best christmas gift i've ever gotten... :yahoo: ! Again Congrats to everyone!! :drinks:

let me know when the TURN THAT SHIT DOWN shirt is printed...i want 3 HAHAHA and i want it in hoodie version as well :D

congrats to everyone

Thanks chode69! this coming from the 2010 dc audio member of the year is an honor itself!! :good: so thank u chode69 for liking my design!

I want one too, so i can rep the bay area and wear them when im on the B-ball court! :woot:

The Project!!

dunkoholicavatar-copy3.gif

1954 Trunk Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily!!

dunkoholicavatardc.gif

Head Unit: Alpine 9883

Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL

Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K

Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508

Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500

Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets

e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903

Congrats to the winner's. Sent the email with artwork for the $20 voucher, coming from [email protected]. Thanks DC you guys are awesome!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wonnn!? top 2 and luckily winning a coin toss !?

damnnnnn im sooo honored ! and excitedddd!!!

im now owner of dclvl3s ! FTMW! thank you Rusty!!!!!!

email being sent with files asap!

edit

man i never thought i would win alot of great amazing submittions!!

so close Tj! sry man but i need some subs lol

Edited by __d_a_v_i_d__

I will order 3 shirts from Clay now :) Oh Clay will see this and get me 3. Thanks Clay!

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder