Tek Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Me and my friend were talking about me working on some things for him when he gets his car, and I of course wouldn't charge somebody who is like a brother to me in a way. However, I want to know what YOU do. One of my friends wants gas money every time he dusts a crumb off the seat
finkster Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 if he is like your brother then hell no man. would you charge your brother? I charge my friends that I dont know that well. But my close circle hell no. My best friend is a great mechanic and we just trade skills really. I put a system in his mr2 and he works on my car. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
papoose42 Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 hey i wouldnt charge but they would have to buy everything, maybe a pack of ciggs and a monster too nothing to over the top yah no
n8ball2013 Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 depends my best friend wanted me to do a full install for him. doors head unit rear deck amp subs all of it. bypass bose you name it and in the cold. I just asked him who he was gonna get to do that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
831Arevalo Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 dame bro I get charged every time from my friends and im not like that if I do a favor I dont charge
Tek Posted December 7, 2010 Author Report Posted December 7, 2010 I charge my friends that I dont know that well. But my close circle hell no. yeah I agree with that, I'd charge "acquaintances" hey i wouldnt charge but they would have to buy everything, maybe a pack of ciggs and a monster too nothing to over the top yah no hell yeah I wouldn't buy equipment for people lol depends my best friend wanted me to do a full install for him. doors head unit rear deck amp subs all of it. bypass bose you name it and in the cold. I just asked him who he was gonna get to do that. that's a little over the top though so I can see your reasoning behind that, easily.
Twistedchild420 Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Never My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
fritosaregood Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 I charge a friend price, and a friend of a friend prices. friend price is usually just materials, plus a little extra for my time building a box. If they help run wires i dont charge. friend of friend is usually materials, plus $50+ depending on what they want. thats just for the box one of my friends got a box and i charged 50 plus materials and he is doing 50s on a burp. Its good for him, and good for me for business. Ive already got more business just through ppl hearing his setup seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
xxdemonxx01 Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Just depends on how much of a pain in the butt it would be lol
Namosh Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 No, I never do. But I do accept beer donations. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.