its good oil. give you more protection than any other oil? ehhh well depends on tons and tons of variables i guess.

give you more performance? depends as well, but if it does, then chances the change in performance will be so minuscule you'll probably not notice a real difference.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

• 2 weeks later...

well look at the price tag of it. Its good stuff i mean you get what you pay for right.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

well look at the price tag of it. Its good stuff i mean you get what you pay for right.

Definitely true in this case. Great stuff, use it... If you can afford it...

I use it in my cavi...as far as performance...its "dyno proven" for a 7-10 HP gain. Its nothing noticeable.Just like throwing on a cold air intake, or a header, really not going to notice a gain. Especially by the time that power gets to the wheels, your looking at like half the claimed HP gain. Only time I have ever really really noticed a difference was my friends car. He had a 99 GTP supercharged. He put an intake on it, U bend delete, resonator delete, and full MSD ignition, noticed nothing. The next month added cooler plugs, T stat, ported manifolds, 3.4" supercharger pulley and gatorback belt and tuned the PCM and now THATS a difference lol. I would say, yes, it helps with maybe gas mileage, a little bit of power, reason being they say the crank can "cut" through the oil more efficiently. And, of coarse, its expensive, but its come good stuff. I would bet it would defiantly reduce wear, leaving you not having to replace stuff as often. Defiantly worth it IMO.

Archived