hershy314 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 Never tested mine but my Taurus probly does 0-60 in 7-8 sec. All I know is when I step on the gas, it does not hesitate one bit. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Emoxihax Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 some days it's alright sometimes it's sluggish. rolling this till I get my srt4 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
micah_jones Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 My car does it right around 8 seconds, maybe a little quicker. My buddy and I timed it and it was 8 flat but that was with stability control on which cuts fuel when I shift to 2nd since the tires spin... Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around, Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...) FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice... SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back, dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....) I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.
Stephen Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Stephen Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
hershy314 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 I think the taurus does it in a little under 6, and the TB in around 10... Lol... Buddies TB does it in just under 4... His 60ft time is 1.70... I'll time my Taurus tomorrow while I'm out....one good thing about living in the country side..easier to do test like this with out getting cought lol. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 I think the taurus does it in a little under 6, and the TB in around 10... Lol... Buddies TB does it in just under 4... His 60ft time is 1.70... I'll time my Taurus tomorrow while I'm out....one good thing about living in the country side..easier to do test like this with out getting cought lol. I have a 93 SHO, with the 3.2, and a little work... Dude I'll trade ya...I've always wanted a SHO lol http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 I tested my 0-60 in the Taurus...somethings wrong. It took 11.20 to get from a dead stop to 60 mph, and it took a long time for it to shift from 2nd to 3rd. I'm hoping its just a trans filter and not slipping like my last cars trans was. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
OrionStang Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 ~4.5 right now. But it's a little hard to test with a foot of snow every night and slushy ice-rain during the day. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
DRauck Posted December 10, 2010 Report Posted December 10, 2010 Somewhere between 3 and 4 seconds 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.