Jump to content

how quick is your 0-60 now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive always wanted to test mine, but ive always had bunch of shit in it. This is bone dry, and stock 1997 accord SE 4cyl 2.2l sedan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoZck2bu9jk

lets see yours :D

And ill do another vid once my stuff gets installed for a comparision.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

wish I still had my old car :(

durango won't be all to fast

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

had a acura that did 0-60 in a little less than 4 seconds... miss that car :/ honda civic is fast but not like the acura! didnt want a fast car anymore so i switched it up to the biggest production vehicle and a V-10!! now thats where its at lol

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

Just a bit over 2 seconds.

I hope you're joking or talking about a bike...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

I don't have a vid nor have I ever timed 0-60, but ive got one making use of about half of second gear (starting to get on at about 30 while passing a car, then hitting down at about 40) through 6k in fourth. Going by those times, my 60 mph gain time is around 8 seconds, lol. but that is either 30-90 or 40-100. Or if you want to do 60-120 im around 13 seconds but I was going uphill by that point. lol.

Anyways, my accel video.

Edit: If anyone actually cares, this was also fully loaded down on the way back from a trip.

Posted

Just a bit over 2 seconds.

I hope you're joking or talking about a bike...

Lol yeah I was talking about my bike. My Sonoma has to be timed with a sun dial.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

My 0-60 is like 8 1/2 to 9 seconds. That's with a WAI and axleback exhaust. If I build a downpipe and switch to the large port intake with a FWI I should be able to cut that down under 7.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8578 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...