New Shop Progress

kingsuv

shit yea!! looks good

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

better yet, i could even reccomend som1 to do your work...=) save you some search time

Get with them and get back to me on a SF price. Hung and taped. It's a 10ft lid and about 1250sf of rock

shit yea!! looks good

Looking very nice.

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to getting to some projects soon.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Get R Done!!!!!!!!

Thats phat as hell homie. G14 Classified location getting an overhaul. Gonna need a tour of the facilities once its in full operation. Maybe even a grand opening BBQ? LOL

Oh hell yeah!

Maybe an end of competing season / beginning of build season party :ph34r:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man for being Broke, you sure got some cool projects goin on

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Get with them and get back to me on a SF price. Hung and taped. It's a 10ft lid and about 1250sf of rock

youll get a good price dont worry about that, in relation to sac tho, how far is it so i can know who to talk to and what not, there is a yard in chico, and gilroy...as whell as west sac for materials, so we know people pretty much anywhere in norcal, just need a roundabout of where the shop it

dont gotta get specific with addy..:P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

youll get a good price dont worry about that, in relation to sac tho, how far is it so i can know who to talk to and what not, there is a yard in chico, and gilroy...as whell as west sac for materials, so we know people pretty much anywhere in norcal, just need a roundabout of where the shop it

dont gotta get specific with addy..:P

Rio Linda. Off Elkhorn and 99. Ya pass it on the way to Steve's place ;)

youll be getting a pm for me tommorro, what u doing for insulation, i can get u covered there too

Just batting. I'll count my bays and get a number to ya tomorrow

Archived