New Shop Progress

kingsuv

bill, i spoke with my parents, my mom talked to my dad and it went down the line so to speak, he is in gilroy taking care of some business because things at work have been going downhill VERY fast because my uncle cant keep his wallet in his pants (anyway) but he will be getting u a quote asap...dont trip, it will be great pricing, better than u can get elsewhere

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

damn, you always talk about how your looking for your own "chicken"......well im lookin for a Hen (aka sugar momma) LOL. Nice shop, spoiled brat :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

damn, you always talk about how your looking for your own "chicken"......well im lookin for a Hen (aka sugar momma) LOL. Nice shop, spoiled brat :D

Thanks brotha! You know it's good to have a sugar mama :girl_devil:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

told yea i would get you hooked up bill...:)

thanks again for all the tips and stuff...now MORE PIX!!

You guys hooked it up phat!

Tell the family thanks again for the trailer and truck full of work.

I'll get some pics when I get back working on it.

I haven't worked on it since the last set of pics. Twisting my ankle really slowed me down on it. I'll be up and busting ass on it tomorrow and this weekend for sure.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You guys hooked it up phat!

Tell the family thanks again for the trailer and truck full of work.

I'll get some pics when I get back working on it.

I haven't worked on it since the last set of pics. Twisting my ankle really slowed me down on it. I'll be up and busting ass on it tomorrow and this weekend for sure.

yea yea, no problem on the stuff...:) my pleasure, thanks again for all the advice and tips, we shall see if i paid attention or not when i get some money...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

gonna do the sprinklers? I just seen your pm.

Im down, your gonna have to come get me though, and right now, all my work tools are in turlock, we have to plan it out in advance if you wanna do it next weekend call me early next week, so I can bring home my work tools.

I can get the heads(fire sprinklers) I just need an Idea of how many you think we might need, to figure this out, draw a box scaled to the building, measure out 7 feet off the wall and then every 8 foot after that until the you get to the outside wall, then do the same thing the other direction.

just guessing from the pics, about 15 to 20 heads, Is there a water line in the building I can tap into as of now?

any heat sources? water heater? Stove/fireplaces, hvac ? how much atttic space is there ? do you wanna cover that? any permits or anything like that you have to build by?

lmk so I can figure out what I need to do it right.

Archived