kingsuv Posted October 27, 2008 Author Report Posted October 27, 2008 Nothing much till AR 09 Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kingsuv Posted October 28, 2008 Author Report Posted October 28, 2008 I need a trailer to haul off stuff real soon.... Didn't have one so I made one I have 2 bathrooms that I will be remodeling here soon. Good thing is, I can load and unload it with the forklift so I can still use the car hauler when needed. Had to add some security. These 2 are already tied into the existing system Then sealed the top of my work bench. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Ipod Posted October 28, 2008 Report Posted October 28, 2008 damnn bill awesome wood work skills... cant wait to see the build log for the X.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
roscoe1129 Posted October 28, 2008 Report Posted October 28, 2008 Good shit mang!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
99vic Posted October 28, 2008 Report Posted October 28, 2008 damn!! talking about no playing around. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
David Posted October 28, 2008 Report Posted October 28, 2008 damn looks like your about ready for sprinkler trim, it also lookslike your about ready for the jetta.
kingsuv Posted October 28, 2008 Author Report Posted October 28, 2008 damnn bill awesome wood work skills... cant wait to see the build log for the X.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif I'm building up things to put in it as I work. Good shit mang!!!Thank you sirdamn!! talking about no playing around. Nope. Not bad for about 3-4 hours work a day Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kingsuv Posted October 28, 2008 Author Report Posted October 28, 2008 damn looks like your about ready for sprinkler trim, it also lookslike your about ready for the jetta. Yeah, sure would be nice. That Jetti ready for some wood or what? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
David Posted October 28, 2008 Report Posted October 28, 2008 I have trim sittin here ready, next time we goto jacks remind me to grab them, not quite ready for wood, but by the time we get done with jacks place I will be ready for wood, ( I hope)
Forevrbumpn Posted October 28, 2008 Report Posted October 28, 2008 great work man, lovin the saw's! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.