DAMN! Moved up a slot in Youtube rankings....the hard way!

But what the haters don't know David broke the rules by releasing his vlogs channels videos to his account which it is stated that you can not do that.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Dave made some great videos sucks he got shut down but good for you lol. I wish I could get partner, Im working on it lol.

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Top gear has had a show for a good 10 years now so that number of subscribers isn't a surprise

really? damn...well i had no idea, never seen it (that i know of). They came outa nowhere with a couple hundred thow' though on the subscribers...oh well, like i said, i am lucky as hell to even be in the top 1000.....

You've never watched Top Gear? Watch for it on the 21st (IIRC) for the Holiday Special...or any variety of the BBC version (135 on Dish)

Top gear has had a show for a good 10 years now so that number of subscribers isn't a surprise

really? damn...well i had no idea, never seen it (that i know of). They came outa nowhere with a couple hundred thow' though on the subscribers...oh well, like i said, i am lucky as hell to even be in the top 1000.....

they have been around for a while its a BBC channel show but now they have a show on The History channel as well so you have 2 Top Gear channels one for BBC then the US one.

F*** the US version. I watched maybe 5 minutes of their episode of the Cobra chase and said f*** this. I think the British TG are supposed to come out with their own version because the guy I got a ride in a Cobra from said he worked with Jeremy, James, & Richard on an episode near Dayton. Hopefully he was right.

Davids farm closed down.......he WAS #2 and i was #4 most subbed in automotive (all time, world). Now it looks like i am #3 LOL

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/12/12/16524341.html

i had no idea and didnt even think to believe it when someone said their was rumors a few months back. Im not the biggest fan, i liked some of the contraptions the guy made. You had to respect how big his audience is (was) also.....but to hear this? WOW you just never know these days, HOLY F#CK!

i will gladly take that #3 spot though :peepwall:

NNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! i loved davidsfarm. those sky hill videos were awesome.

Same. I was going to go to Canada this summer just to check out the farm. Maybe even take a car with us...

POTATO!

Dave made some great videos sucks he got shut down but good for you lol. I wish I could get partner, Im working on it lol.

Im not hating on the guy. But if you read the article that is in Steve's link the guy got busted for being a cho mo. It's a fact its not made up. What was upseting to me was that he did that stuff and was only in jail for a year and the stuff he did was wrong.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Congrats Steve!

Yeah sucks to see David's channel go but for a good reason...that's fucking disgusting what he did...now that I think about it he does come off as a creeper

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Congrats Steve!

Yeah sucks to see David's channel go but for a good reason...that's fucking disgusting what he did...now that I think about it he does come off as a creeper

what did david do exactly? i know he had nude atv rides etc but what did he do recently

hmm i might have to sub this meade guy one of these days :peepwall: j/p but hmm wonder if there could be a show made up for us audio people in the future? i meen they have all these reality shows about goofy people from jersey and shows about fishng and whatever else. would be cool if there was a show showing the beind the scenes kinda thing with fab work, big builds,shows, cometitions ETC. hmmm ideas ideas ideas :drinks:

Im not hating on the guy. But if you read the article that is in Steve's link the guy got busted for being a cho mo. It's a fact its not made up. What was upseting to me was that he did that stuff and was only in jail for a year and the stuff he did was wrong.

I don't hold people to their past. People change.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Congrats :clapping:

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

I don't hold people to their past. People change.

fuck a kid once and let criminals in jail take care of you, that's a big no no in jail iirc

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^