hiv has found a cure, apparently

im guessing this is what magic johnson had done years ago lmao lol.gif

but if this is real thats some good news in the world its sad to hear of people getting it at a young age.

Edited by loudmofo

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

That's just a cure of one if the strings. There are already a couple cures out for 2 or 3 I think. Keep wrapping it, kids.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

hey i watched southpark last night and it was about stem cell research lolz

had to get his own shakeys pizza man

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Yeah through bone marrow transplants and tons of other stuff when 1/3 people die from bone marrow transplants, so I am told. Not really a cure more like a crap shoot. It is a good step in the right direction but I don't see a real cure coming about for a little while longer.

I was thinking the same thing... You never hear of him having it anymore or anything, now does he still have it? Is he better?

He still has it but very small signs of it because he takes medicine daily for it. If he went off his meds I'm sure it'd come back and the signs would be more apparent.

Yeah through bone marrow transplants and tons of other stuff when 1/3 people die from bone marrow transplants, so I am told. Not really a cure more like a crap shoot. It is a good step in the right direction but I don't see a real cure coming about for a little while longer.

Heard this as well, so it's not a full proof cure. I don't know if there will ever be a cure for some of these big diseases (hiv, cancer, etc..) seeing as too much money is made from selling drugs that help relieve symptoms/pain and try to fight it off. If they had just one step to relieve yourself of cancer, a lot of money would be lost and I don't see that going well, especially seeing as people that make those decisions are too greedy and don't give a fk.

i think there was an episode about magic johnson and hiv and the cure was money or something like that. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol