wanting to paint my laptop a few questions

Hmmmmm I wouldn't...chances are it'll end up all tacky and sticky after it's been hit with the rattle can...

yea, you might have to get a clear coat to go over the paint or else the smooth surface will just chip and peal right off. but you cant paint a smooth surface, it needs to be scruffed up with at least 200 grit i think, i use the green scotch pad and thats the perfect surface to paint on. but i would also think you would not want to paint on the touch pad, cuz once your hands get sweaty and stuff it might start to come off, and if you ever use your nail even a little bit it will scratch right off cuz you cant scruff up the surface of it.

with the expensize can paint ment for plastic i dont think things will be sticky if i remember ill post pics of it before and after

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

what about tape cause when i use paper the paper moves wich makes me think somethings not right ima throw some tape on it real quick thanks for the idea

LOL you were supposed to hold the paper still silly.

hahahaha thank you for this. it made me literally lol and facepalm at the same time. i had to read his post twice to make sure i read it right lol. makes me wonder if he should be trying to paint a laptop :P

the laptop also has some very small scraches on it that id like to smooth out and make un noticable i cant feel them but i can see them how should i go about making them disapear

im guessing your only going to use paint and not prime it...if so, Id use an adhesion promoter on the surface to help the paint stick after scuffing it down with 600 grit. if the scratches cant be felt, then most likely scuffing the surface will get rid of them.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco