skittlesRgood Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 Lol,shouldn't this be in the women section? just kidding my thoughts exactly lol. i have one pair of running shoes, a pair of nice shoes and one pair i dont give a fuck about. most pairs of shoes ive ever owned. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Loudcivic Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 nice shoe collection zach. i have to admit i love getting new shoes lol. i actually need to get a new pair soon 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Maxim Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 I was hoping this was gonna be a thread about someone getting new rims. And other people were gonna post their rims. And it was gonna be a cool thread about discussing where to get good rims. And then I get in here and it's actually about shoes. Like real shoes. Caught me off guard. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
NRG Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 Lmao Maxim thats the kinda thing i thought it would be lol . But in keeping with the thread i only wear NIKE and mainly limited edition. as it goes i got a pair of Nike air shox today .....
kirill007 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 I don't wear sneakers except for sports.. Always wear leather shoes, but i have 3 pairs i think and that's enough Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
kl0wn Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 Wow...I've never known men to have so many shoes. I only have 2 sets of boots, 1 set of dress shoes, 1 set if beat up nike's I don't care about, and 1 set of flip flops for summer. And that is just too many shoes for me... EDIT: Zach you remind me of bow wow in the movie Lottery Ticket. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
zachfowler222 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 thanks guys.... honestly when i go to put on shoes in the morning i feel like i have none! i guess because i had like double that it just seems so small! but the most expensive pair i have up there are some EVISU Genes low top denim sneakers and i paid $310 for them when i was in Hawaii. lol second most is a pair of air max 95 that i paid like $260 for and havent even taken the brown stuff out of i never even tired them on. lol i USED to have an addiction at least thats what everyone told me! I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
StreetSlappah Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 I own 2 pairs of Nike's, a pair of addidas, a pair of supras, and a pair of dress up shoes and that's it. Zach you must be balling I mean shoes aren't inexpensive. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
BASS14 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 thanks guys.... honestly when i go to put on shoes in the morning i feel like i have none! i guess because i had like double that it just seems so small! but the most expensive pair i have up there are some EVISU Genes low top denim sneakers and i paid $310 for them when i was in Hawaii. lol second most is a pair of air max 95 that i paid like $260 for and havent even taken the brown stuff out of i never even tired them on. lol i USED to have an addiction at least thats what everyone told me! dudes collecting shoes is not an addiction, thats a problem Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessionsSubs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3 Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aeroMids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4 Deck-Factory IntegrationWiring-Memphis40sqft of damplifier Pro http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mheeSMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Benji0687 Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 I only have like 6 pairs left...my old roommates decided to steal all my nice once when I moved out. And the only reason I had a lot of shoes was one of my dudes bought a truck's worth of shoes off some dude so he had a mini shoe store's worth to get rid of quick. I cant see paying as much as some people do (over 100 for shoes is just stupid) except for my Jay's....these bitches are the best shoes ever! 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.