So...people were talking about an ice storm coming to kentucky again, I didn't believe them, and then i went out to my truck..

7a4cfc76.jpg

3017dd20.jpg

the truck was completely frozen in a solid blanket all over, my keypad buttons to get in my door were the worst frozen (probably a little over an inch). There was an old guy trying to get his car uniced with the handle end of a screwdriver, i decided i'd throw my shoulder into the car, it worked..that's why part of the ice is off of the truck..

regardless, there's lots of ice :peepwall:

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I didn't know what to think when I saw the title, "Iced out" lol. My definition for ice is different, especially when I see the word on the internet.

Back on topic- I can't believe I thought it was cold where i live..haha. Your weather conditions are unbearable

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I didn't know what to think when I saw the title, "Iced out" lol. My definition for ice is different, especially when I see the word on the internet.

Back on topic- I can't believe I thought it was cold where i live..haha. Your weather conditions are unbearable

haha it's been cold here since the beginning of the month, we always have some really weird weather in ky though, it'll go from like 60 1 day to 30 the next.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

I'm with SQ, glad we live in Nor Cal...just dealing with the rain right now

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I used to love the winter, now I hate it. damn ugly stock rims ftl

I ride on ugly stocks all the time :(

That's crazy! I have never seen anything like that! I would have got in my car and cranked up the subs and shook the ice off! LOL

Except for the fact that right now I don't have mine in and need to build a new box for my 3512's :(, i wished i had them hooked up sooooo bad right then though :shrug:

Build in Progress

That's crazy! I have never seen anything like that! I would have got in my car and cranked up the subs and shook the ice off! LOL

lol it was so thick it was hard to punch and break it on the trunk.... lol ....my dad waslocked out of his challenger cuz when you pull on the handle the window comes down a little so u can open the door and it was frozen so it didnt go down lol! and he was out side with a heat gun tryn to melt it

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...