Sonic Electronix

We need more people like hdorre

We are all here to help each other yet you must also do some work yourself. We can't do the reading for you. Many questions we see asked here day in and day out can be answered by a bit of quick and simple research. Google is your friend and so is the search feature here. There is much to learn but you must be willing to work to learn from experience and do a bit of research. Many of us here answer the same questions over and over day in and day out. Its not that we are negative it is that we answer the same questions over and over. We have done work to learn and bring you the needed information so we expect you to be able to do the same. We all here werent too lazy to search and read. So please dont be too lazy to search and read. We are all also sorry for your being paralyzed. I have seen many people go through things such as that and I understand it is not easy for them.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

By just having answers handed out with no research on your own part is like having mommy and daddy pay for everything. Do a little work and earn (in this case LEARN) some things on your own. Yes, not everyone is knowledgeable on everything car audio or is a "pro" but instead of asking how do I do this.. maybe take the time to look it up and if you still don't get it, try, Hey guys, I did some researching, and I don't quite understand this part... etc etc. Do some of the work yourself.. otherwise without having any knowledge from researching, you'll end up with a bunch of paper weights if you don't do things properly. Knowledge is the key to everything.. and guess what.. you gotta earn it. Quit expecting handouts.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

because its people that want shit handed to them is the reason why people are so negative now, most of the questions im sure this guy would post could be found in the sections that is dedicated for the questions...

people are 2 lazy this day in age and want everything handed to them...

i agree whit u but some people dont know how to use the site like every one els

because its MANY people that want shit handed to them is the reason why people are so negative now, most of the questions im sure this guy would post could be found in the sections that is dedicated for the questions...

MANY people are 2 lazy this day in age and want everything handed to them...

Derrick, I agree with this 100%.

I do disagree with these parts though. His question was specific to his setup.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

not all questions are in here, most of you guys talk about really expensive and complex stuff, some of us are just simple guys that need simple questions. i use the search all the time and almost never come up with anything. but sometimes if people just answered the questions it would be easier on them instead of just rambling on about how terrible it is to answer a question. and if you dont like the question, then we dont need your input at all, so please just move on to the next thread... no hate here, i love this forum and put in just as much as i get out of it. if i know an answer i give it, no questions asked...

hdorre Never spoke with him or knew him from a can of paint but i Asked Him For Help And no Questions Asked he Helped Me Right Away Not Like Other Fucking People that changes the subject or tell you 2 get this or that simple question need simples answers everyones not a pro some people do somethings different then others we all join this site to help each other so if you don't like the topic don't fucking reply with your stupid ass answers just leave it alone and be on your fucking way even tho if someone else brong the same subject up people do make mistakeswe all started the same not knowing shit we were all noobs at one point thats what we are here for help n some people don't have money like others in if u do thank god for it i was bless n i owned my own business but got in a accented n now im paralyze for the rest of my life and im only 30 got a bit of money but i also have 3 kids and a wife so im not going to spend $10 grand on a sys Thanks Again to my man Hdorre

2 things here... 1st - Exactly.. we all started the same.. and many of us have researched, done trial and error, and have asked for help when we could not figure it out on our own. We've learned by watching others, by seeing people's mistakes and trying to LEARN from them by OURSELVES. No, we have't done this all each individually with no external help, but most of us try our damnedest to do what we can and when we have used all our own resources, then we ask for HELP.. not for every single step of the process or the same thing that everyone always ask, because they first ask without thinking, researching, or trying on their own.

2nd- We are here for help.. not handouts.. there is a difference and people don't seem to understand that.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

not all questions are in here, most of you guys talk about really expensive and complex stuff, some of us are just simple guys that need simple questions. i use the search all the time and almost never come up with anything. but sometimes if people just answered the questions it would be easier on them instead of just rambling on about how terrible it is to answer a question. and if you dont like the question, then we dont need your input at all, so please just move on to the next thread... no hate here, i love this forum and put in just as much as i get out of it. if i know an answer i give it, no questions asked...

x2

boo fucking hoo

its nice to have people hand you info, but you must be willing to atleast work for it as well...

Go cry me a fucking river.

because its people that want shit handed to them is the reason why people are so negative now, most of the questions im sure this guy would post could be found in the sections that is dedicated for the questions...

people are 2 lazy this day in age and want everything handed to them...

Whoa guys, I didn't chime in to hear this ... this forum is to help people with their car audio needs. No matter how many times an op post a question, the moderators should make sure they get help, thats why this forum is here ... not a bitching or chewing out about how and where to find equipment or help.

Smd should care about the people that need help ... not about "shit being handed to them" ... people look to the internet for help verses going to every stereo shop in town to get the best deal ...

This seems like a great forum ... I don't want to press my delete button for crap like this ... just my suggestion ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived