Sonic Electronix

We need more people like hdorre

i also want to know what you all are talking about "looking for handouts"... what are we looking for. we just want advice, not free stuff. other then free advice. is that a handout?

anyone who has the info had to learn by trial and error... it didnt come out of no where... money came out of their pocket to learn the info to be shared... so, we could all be douches and just not give info, make you go spend 1000s upon 1000s by trial and error...

but we try to be nice, if its already posted, we turn into douches... because like mikesmith0890 said in one of my threads

Many of us that are upset by this are the ones who in fact use the search button religiously to find answers and do hours of research rather than asking for help because the information IS out there, and it's our equipment, our money, our problem, we do the best we can to do this ourselves, and when we absolutely cannot, we ask for help.. not "tell me what I need and how to do it."

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

WOW ... ok Guess If I need help or know a friend who needs help ... I will know a forum NOT to use ... thanks bro ...

like i said, if you need specific answers, for specific questions, ask them... these vague ass questions get vague ass answers....

*what will i hit if i throw 2 L7s in my trunk on a 4000w amp.....

its shit like that that gets people to turn into dicks.... we cant tell you what you will hit, we cant help you because no one knows.. no setup is exactly the same..

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

^^^

I met Derrick at Slamology this year and he is definitely a cool guy. He was willing to share answers to any questions about his build and what worked well for him. And if you've seen Derrick's car, then you know the kind of work that went into to learn how to do it. Which is why we take PRIDE in our work, and do our best to make it the best we can. There is a lot of work involved in car audio, countless hours of searching,reading, learning, doing, and doing again.. oh and guess what.. doing it some more. It's an involved process that takes trial and error, and not something that can always be answered without getting out there in doing it. We took the time and effort to learn, don't you think you can do the same, I mean we're no different than you, and we did it.. Just saying..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

WOW ... ok Guess If I need help or know a friend who needs help ... I will know a forum NOT to use ... thanks bro ...

like i said, if you have specific answers, for specific questions, ask them... these vague ass questions get vague ass answers....

its shit like that that gets people to turn into dicks.... we cant tell you what you will hit, we cant help you because no one knows.. no setup is exactly the same..

this sounded like a simple answer without being a dick ... whats the problem ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

^^^

I met Derrick at Slamology this year and he is definitely a cool guy. He was willing to share answers to any questions about his build and what worked well for him. And if you've seen Derrick's car, then you know the kind of work that went into to learn how to do it. Which is why we take PRIDE in our work, and do our best to make it the best we can. There is a lot of work involved in car audio, countless hours of searching,reading, learning, doing, and doing again.. oh and guess what.. doing it some more. It's an involved process that takes trial and error, and not something that can always be answered without getting out there in doing it. We took the time and effort to learn, don't you think you can do the same, I mean we're no different than you, and we did it.. Just saying..

Even though I didnt build mine, Aaron did, gotz1lung, I was there through the whole process, helping when I could, and learning from him.. But the information that I took in while the integra was being built, I am always willing to share, If i have the answer Ill help.. but it has to look like the person made a conscious effort to look up the info first..

Team DC Audio

i mean i see how you get mad but to be honest i do also. if i answer something and then see the same question again its irritating but i just dont reply to the thread and i hope no one else does either. or simply say this has been answered already. and i never go back to it again and it doesnt ever waist my time and i never think about it again. but i completely agree that people should do there own research, i do. whenever i do anything i research the shit out of it, and sometimes i need a more clear answer. then i ask here or somewhere else. but i also think that if you dont have something nice to say then you shouldnt say it at all.

like i said, if you have specific answers, for specific questions, ask them... these vague ass questions get vague ass answers....

this sounded like a simple answer without being a dick ... whats the problem ??

I can guarantee you some one answered a similar question like that, and the OP got butthurt and said the guy who said that was being a dick. Ive seen it atleast 5 times over the past 3 months, and thats with me barely browsing the forum.

Team DC Audio

I know this, but you didn't let Aaron do it by himself. He was there essentially as an instructor, you put lots of hard earned hours into the build. You and Aaron did a helluva job on it. I'm ready for part II :)

i mean i see how you get mad but to be honest i do also. if i answer something and then see the same question again its irritating but i just dont reply to the thread and i hope no one else does either. or simply say this has been answered already. and i never go back to it again and it doesnt ever waist my time and i never think about it again. but i completely agree that people should do there own research, i do. whenever i do anything i research the shit out of it, and sometimes i need a more clear answer. then i ask here or somewhere else. but i also think that if you dont have something nice to say then you shouldnt say it at all.

We're adults here.. sometimes people need a wake up call to learn to do things on their own. If we were all nice to each other and gave each other everything they wanted, than this would all be worthless. Take pride and try to do things on your own. Maybe the "mean" comments will get people to realize that they can do it on their own

Archived