biggest waste of custom system ever

I guess I should clarify on the music so I don't look like an idiot now... the IASCA disc was in the Kenwood at the time of recording the video. Sade is not my personal music choice. :)

And thank you, David. I'm having fun browsing the forum and looking at everyone's builds. Maybe I'll post up my 06 Civic SI once it's all done!

Did I read Casemods profile right? This whole time I was thinking what a waste why is this guy talking so much chit about a nice system and the cute girl who owns it. Then I saw that Casemods is a girl and it make sense now. She is just hating cause she probably don't look as good as the owner of this truck and she just wants to be her. ahahahahahaha

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I guess I should clarify on the music so I don't look like an idiot now... the IASCA disc was in the Kenwood at the time of recording the video. Sade is not my personal music choice. :)

And thank you, David. I'm having fun browsing the forum and looking at everyone's builds. Maybe I'll post up my 06 Civic SI once it's all done!

you know we have this here system of the month thing. If you post a build log we can nominate you. just saying. If its anywhere near as good as the truck it will be ridiculous.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

The Fuck? :ban2:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

you know we have this here system of the month thing. If you post a build log we can nominate you. just saying. If its anywhere near as good as the truck it will be ridiculous.

Cool, thanks! It won't be as flashy as the truck, although some might think that's a good thing. I'm not 100% sure if I want to compete with it yet, but I will be utilizing a processor just in case. System will consist of CDT Audio(my personal choice), Focal and Image Dynamics. I have the skeletons for the two 12" IDQ's complete and the wiring run. Already have the Kenwood 9140 installed, as well. Executing this install will be difficult because my design rendering is nothing short of complicated, but I think it will look and sound fantastic when we're all done. I have a build log started on another site, so maybe I'll transfer it over here as we move along. Unfortunately, my work schedule is nuts (often working over 10 hours a day), as I'm an inorganic chemist for an environmental laboratory, so I don't have much time to spend on the car. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks. The car is my daily...so it's getting a new exhaust, clutch, flywheel, camber kit and tires in the next month before I work on the audio system some more.

The mod bug bit me hard... every car we own has to get something! :)

not a fan dodges but Id she had a hand in the design of her truck i tip my hat to her that is one nice Ram. LOL when i saw the post i was like hmmm its going to be a donk on 36's with a sound system that sounds like a wet fart in a tin can with 20" plasma tvs in the rims... then i seen (in the video) the owner was a chick first thought before the dude even said it was an SQ system was she not going to have 4 18" smd's in the bed of that truck LOL Only thing wrong with the truck IMO is the rims... other than that she did a great job with that dodge!

about the Sade crack that just means your system sucks!!! mine aint the greatest in the world but i can make most of her music should like i was knocking some lil jon or rap in general!

34343.png

"Gettin dirty looks from those other Ricey crews"

not a fan dodges but Id she had a hand in the design of her truck i tip my hat to her that is one nice Ram. LOL when i saw the post i was like hmmm its going to be a donk on 36's with a sound system that sounds like a wet fart in a tin can with 20" plasma tvs in the rims... then i seen (in the video) the owner was a chick first thought before the dude even said it was an SQ system was she not going to have 4 18" smd's in the bed of that truck LOL Only thing wrong with the truck IMO is the rims... other than that she did a great job with that dodge!

about the Sade crack that just means your system sucks!!! mine aint the greatest in the world but i can make most of her music should like i was knocking some lil jon or rap in general!

Thank you! I did have both hands in the design of the truck, actually. My first fiberglass job was the lower door inserts. I also glassed the battery cover under the hood (done after the pics in the article). Paint scheme was designed by me and my mom, of all people. It's Solar Yellow with Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl stripes and a custom silver hand-pinstripe under the clear coat. Hopefully I can link to my other forum without violating any rules, but here's a build thread (one of a few) if anyone is interested: http://www.rumblebee.org/viewtopic.php?t=27104&highlight=

I agree with you on the wheels. Working on a set of custom drilled 24". Should get them in the next couple of months if finances allow.

Archived